Part Two - Chapter One

Part Two

*Around a year later*

A year...one whole year I've been living with my brothers. It's been great. Over the past year we have gotten so close, I'm a lot more relaxed around them now.

Rocco and I had grown the closest over the last year. We are now like best friends. Unfortunately he has now graduated, leaving just me and the twins in high school.

I had also gotten super close my friends. Violet in particular, we do everything and anything together. My brothers even lets her come around now. Which is kinda surprising.

It's currently last period and I'm sat down with Violet, gossiping about some drama she had with this girl Katelyn.

"I'm telling you Ev! She's crazy" she exclaims.

"What? She's crazy for looking you up and down" I joke, rolling my eyes.

Violet sends me a glare

"not just for that" she huffs.

"Evanna! Violet! Enough talking or you will be staying behind after this lesson." Mrs Lewis shouts.

She is our new Italian teacher. She's also a right bitch too. She is about 5,1 with right grey curls and a large humpback.

"It's last period though. You technically can't keep us behind" Violet shrugs. She really isn't in the mood.

"Yes I can! I make the decisions around here" The old cow shouts from behind her desk.

"Hmm Nope" Violet shakes her head.

"That's it, out!" Mrs Lewis squeals pointing towards the door.

Violet shrugs grabbing her back and exiting the room. I burst into hysterics as Violet pokes her head through the small window in the door.

"Evanna, I would advise you to stop laughing. Other wise you will be there too" Mrs Lewis says pointing a finger right at me.

I glance at the window and see Violet mimicking her and laughing. I snort loudly and go into another fit of laughter.

"Out Evanna" she sighs, obviously fed up now.

Still laughing, I collect my things and walk out of the class. When Violet notices she soon bursts into laughter too.

Mrs Lewis walks out with a disapproving look. She sighs and places a hand to her forehead.

"Can you please stop laughing so I can speak to you?" She asks.

I hold in a breath and then away from Violet. Who does the same.

"Right, girls, you two always find a way to disrupt the lesson" she says "especially you Violet" she adds.

Violet nods, biting her lip to stop herself from laughing.

"If this behaviour carries on, I will have to inform the principal" she says.

Violet sniggers slightly but quickly composed herself.

"Right that's it one more laugh out of any of you and your heading straight to the main office" Mrs Lewis says.

I look at Violet who looks like she is about to explode. I let out the first laugh, sending us both into laughter. You know when you're laughing so hard it hurts, that was me right now.

"that's it!" She screams.

She grabs us both by our arms and drags us down to the office. As we enter the office, to my luck, the twins are stood there staring at me, their eyebrows raised high.