Mutual Friends Pt.2

Jas
I can't believe this bitch didn't answer her phone for me .. even more pissed that she hung up on me! Maybe if she got some damn dick she wouldn't be so fucking moody all the time. I have to find a way to get her and Bashar together. Shit I'm gone ask my baby aka his bro Mike Dee. As I pick up my phone to talk to him .. he ends up walking through my door with 2 other niggas following behind him. I quickly recognized Dave East and he spoke "Hey, how you doing?" I shyly wave my hand because I didn't know he was bringing his little friends to my spot. I clear my throat and Mike looks up at me from the couch "Baby can I talk to you in the bedroom please?" He says something to the fellas and follows me to the back. "What's good toots?" I roll my eyes at the nickname cause he only call me that when he think I'm finna trip. "I'm not finna fuss baby ... we need a plan." He frowns his face up and says "A plan for what toots didn't you talk to Reanna?" Going through the closet I say "Ummm yeah Mike." He comes and grabs me turning me to face him "Okayyyy , so what she say girl spit it out !" Tucking my lips and raising my eyebrows I say "She said she wasn't coming cause she has a walkthrough tonight at Cosmic." He sighs "Looks like we do need a plan then huh... cause we gone be at Toxic tonight. Damn man we gotta get them to meet cause I think they are gone hit it off crazy. Your bougie ass bestie need some DICK. And she is definitely the type he'd cuff fasho look watch this." He grabs my hand & pulls my phone off the bed. Mike almost drags me out the room into the living room pushing me in front of him & he says "Woo, you said you wanna see my girl bestie before you agree to meet just anybody right?"
He looks up and I instantly knew I was right just her fucking type. He smiles and replies "Definitely. Shordy can't be popped hanging off my body. I don't wanna be rude if I ignore her." Instant attitude hit because one thing for sure my bestie not fucking ugly "Ummm Pop, don't get it twisted my bestie not ugly she definitely better than the bitches Mike has shown me from your past so don't try to do her ... cause when you see her you gone eat them fucking words." He stands up and said shrugging his big shoulders "Okay then lemme see." I opened my phone as he made his way over to stand by Mike & I ... I pulled up all our pictures but I have some of just her & when I turned the phone he licked his lips and said out loud "Oh yeah... I love that... I like how independent she look & sweet ... you said she don't date right?" I crossed my arms over my chest rolling my neck replying "mhm that's what I said." He hands me back my phone turning away from me going back to the couch dapping up Dave talking about "Yeah... we gone see." I chuckle to myself cause he don't even know what he getting himself into "You sure you ready ... she picky." Mike went and sat down by him and nodded his head saying "Man like that girl hella picky ... stuck up as fuck but then hood as fuck too." Pop just looked at him and said "Now I just gotta have her. I mean on some get to know her & cuff type shit.. feel me?" Dave starts laughing and says "Good luck Woo cause I tried to shoot my shoot and shordy need to play for the league the way she blocked my shit. It was fucking crazy & then she dismissed me dawg." We all share a laugh and I say "But Big Woo is different I tried you but she didn't bite ... I know for a FACT she gone like Pop ... no doubt about it. Now we just have to find out how to get her ass to the club." Bashar tilts his head leaning forward on his knees saying "I thought you said she'd be meeting us at the club tonight?" I shake my head as Mike says "Change of plans Woo ... Reanna bossy ass do walkthroughs in her club called Cosmic tonight so she said she wasn't coming." Pop rolls his eyes sighing "So what's the plan fool how we gone see if she feeling the Woo?" I clear my throat loudly behind Mike ... they turn all eyes now on me "After you perform we leave Toxic and we head straight to Cosmic by time we get there she'll be getting ready to make her weekly appearance & celebs get into the VIP automatically & that's my bestie so that's where I am gonna be anyway... they'll notify her that I made it & she'll make her entrance... give it 10 minutes and she'll be walking into the section & she looks even better in person so make sure you dress fly .. & that you smell good. She loves that shit." He smiles standing up "You be thinking on the fly I fucks with you lil Mike ... let's get babygirl ready to me the Woo then."