Morning After

Bashar

I wake up before Re cause I gotta piss so bad it don't make any sense but she is literally all over me. When I reach to move her she whines and in her little sleepy voice still mostly asleep she says "Noooo." As she clings to me. I smile to myself before I respond back "I gotta piss babygirl you have to move I'm gone be right back." She tilts her head back pouting her lips and I kiss them 3 times before I get up. She decided to sleep naked except for panties after our shower that turned into another round last night. And I slept in my boxers. I used the bathroom and cleaned myself up... I walk over to the curtains and open them just a little and a strip of light pours in and caresses her tattooed back literally making her skin glisten a golden brown. As I lay back in the bed she lifts her body so she's on top of me. I watched as she grabbed my wife beater pulling it over her head before looking at me. When I look in her eyes she just stares and I already know she's on demon timing ... I smile at her and say "What's on your mind beautiful?" She traces the tattoos on my chest licking her lips before she answers "Yesterday was amazing... all of it. I was just hoping you weren't too tired right now... I mean we don't have to fuck but I've never made love before. Soooo teach me." I tilt my head to the side lifting up coming face to face with her. "Making love feels better when you in love ... are you saying you in love with me Re?" She blushes shrugging & and stuttering like a little kid "Ummm it's only been like a few weeks ... & we just Ummm made it official ... I-I've never been in love before Shar ... so I honestly don't know. I just wanted to try it though ... ju-just forget I asked ... um okay?" I smile at her raising my hand to caress the side of her face while I lean back. Her eyes search my face as I reach around her head pushing my fingers into her ponytail and pulling gently letting her newly straightened hair fall around her face. Reanna cups my face as I lean back up to meet her face to face wrapping my arm around her waist turning us over so she's under me... she pulls my wife beater from her body as I slip her panties off ... kissing her thighs slowly opening her legs as I worked my way back up her body to her face "Don't shutdown on me Re ... I just asked a question mama... I didn't say no." I got up from the bed then walked over to the curtains pulling them completely open and I looked at how the sun fully kissed her brown skin. She laid there looking up at herself in the mirror on the ceiling legs slightly open waiting for me. I drop my briefs and start walking back over to her. When I make it to the edge I drag her towards me by her ankles ... she gasps and smiles up into the mirror at herself. Slowly I lower myself  down on my knees so I was eye level with her pussy ... I lock my arms around her thighs so she couldn't run when I started pleasing her. She's already soaking wet and I hadn't even touched her yet. I press her legs up so she spreads just showing me all that pretty pink gift between her legs . I gently blow on her and she grips the sheets "Shar ... don't tease." She props herself up on her elbows looking at me. I look her in the eyes "A whole week and 2 days.. I missed you Re. I missed this." She smiles biting down on her bottom lip while  leaning her head back on the bed whispering "Then show me." I waste no time diving into middle using my tongue to part her lips. When my tongue met her clit her hands met my braids. She doesn't try to guide me but she gently holds me in place as she fucks my face to her own rhythm. Taking her up a whole other level I started to suck and slurp her from bottom to top and that drove her crazy ... she started rolling her hips faster and I knew she was close... her juices literally coated my beard... dripping down my chin. But I didn't care ... it wasn't enough. I took my hand and placed my finger at her entrance matching the speed her hips were rolling at "Ouuuu shit." She started to tighten around my fingers so I knew she was getting close. Zeroed in on her clit again and started to suck and slurp her like was the last time I'd ever do ... she tasted so good to me like my favorite candy ... she tasted so fucking good almost had a real nigga swinging his feet in the air while eating it. She was so close but she was holding out on me ... so I turned my hand over so my palm was facing up inserted another finger inside her love bending my fingers into a 'come here' motion and then I started slowly sucking , slurping & licking her clit and shaking my head side to side like I was saying 'no' ... she started to grip the sheets like her life depended on it no longer bothering to grind her hips "Fuck daddyyy... I'm gonna cum." I looked up to find her watching me while biting her lip ... her cheeks show just the faintest hint of red she licks her lips slowly before dropping her head back on the bed putting her elbows behind her knees holding herself open to me while continuing to take the pleasure I'm giving her ... I'm taking my time because I don't want her to nut fast ... I just wanted to take it nice and slow. But unfortunately that wasn't the route she wanted to take she starts grinding her hips into my face again and says "Daddy please make me cum already I need you inside of me." I kicked into overdrive and she started shaking ... and this time there was a doubt in my mind she was cumming because she had a fucking gorilla grip around my fingers and her hips kept bucking and her body wouldn't stop shaking "Fuck Bashar ... I'm cumming." I only pulled away for a second to say "Then cum for me babygirl." And she did exactly as I said and I talked her through that nut "You soaking fucking wet for me. You made such a mess love. Look at you babygirl. You gone cum on this dick like that ...huh?" I pulled my fingers out as I came face to face with her as I rubbed her clit with my thumb. And with my other hand I positioned myself at her entrance... I continued to rub her clit as I pressed into her slowly making her breath catch in her throat and her eyes rolled to the back on her head because she was still cumming. Her back arches off the bed... I sink into her wetness completely feeling her walls starting to throw around me. When she caught her breath she whispered out a low little "fuckkkk." Body to body interlocking our fingers I made her look at me.

Reanna

He makes me look up at him after filling me up completely with his manhood. I open my legs wider bringing them up more towards my chest so he can hit that spot her loved so much last night. He smiles down at me chain dangling in my face blue durag still perfect on his head like we didn't fuck like wild animals the night before. And the sun pouring into the room kissing his dark skin making him look immaculate and the mirror on the ceiling above us giving me the scene from a different angle. Everything about this moment was perfect. He says something but I've zoned him out until he leans over kissing my neck slowly .. sucking and biting me softly. "Mama, I asked if you're ready?" He let's my hands go laying his body completely on top of mine curling his arms around me his hands resting on my shoulders from the back. "Yes... please." He put his ear right by mouth so he could hear everything... every sound I made ... every breath I took ... or didn't take... everything. I couldn't resist wrapping around him scratching up his back ... he was so deep in me... but it didn't feel the same like when we fucked last night ... this wasn't built up tension & teasing... no he had something to prove he dug deep and filled me with passion until I could barely see straight ... he made me cum over & over. Just when I was weak and spent he turned us over never pulling out telling me "Ride it mamas... it's yours." He didn't have to say no more no matter how weak my body felt I got up on my feet and went to work ... I spelled my name on it and I stroked him slowly up and down... spelled 'Coconut' on it which made him ask me if I was ready to be a young mother .. I rode him in circles & grinded on him making him slap my ass and start grinding back. When I slowed him down to subtle bounces he started thrusting up into me while reaching for my throat choking me gently at first I knew he was close so I asked him speeding up just a little bit making him bite his lip "You gone cum for me now daddyyy?" He grips my throat tighter make me wetter at this point I know I'm soaking the bed ... his voice is deeper and growl like as he talks to me "Bounce harder and faster Re... I'm finna buss." I do just that as I look him in his eyes putting one of my hands on his chest and sticking the other between my legs taking in it the length I wasn't bouncing on and stroking it in my hand as I sped up the pace. He stopped matching my thrust tightening his grip on my throat looking past me up at the mirror "Fuck .. Get off or I'm gone nut in you." When I heard those words I moved my hand taking to the full length of him into me ... speeding up the pace bouncing my ass just like he liked it on his dick. He lets my throat go to lean me forward grabbing both my ass cheeks holding them up pounding me down until he feels me tighten around him and I feel him starting to throb inside of me "Tell me where Re.. you gotta tell me where!" I knew how risky it was cause I wasn't on the pill but caught out in the moment all I knew was I wanted all he had to give me right now ... "Nut in your pussy Papi... fill me up ... cum in your pussy daddy. Please." He stroked faster his grunts getting more animalistic the closer he got to climax he started kissing my neck telling me how good my pussy felt around his dick like this & how I was gonna be his wife one day... when he started sucking on my neck my pussy tightened around him and he said out loud "Oh fuck." Before I felt it inside of me ... he didn't slow down if anything he pounded me faster until he had nothing left to give me. Coming down from my own climax he says between breaths "Siri ... Call Mikey yo." I heard Mike's voice come over the speaker and he says "Wassup Woo." And not even looking at Pop or the phone at the same time we all say "Plan B." Mike just laughs and hangs up signaling he's on his way & Pop and I just lay in the position we finished in but now he has us covered up but he hasn't moved to pull out of me and I'm too weak to lift myself he laughs rubbing my back saying "You gone have me in so much trouble with yo fine ass .. I see it already." I smiled tracing a tattoo on his chest until we both fell asleep. I maybe pushing it but Mrs. Reanna Jackson don't sound too bad to me neither.

*** COMMENT , VOTE & SHARE***