Vibes pt 2

Mike
I was not comfortable even thinking about my girl taking a body shot off my little brother man. Especially given the fact that I know she used to have a major crush on him before he even introduced us. He told me cause he said he only saw her as a sister that's all and that he hadn't touched her at all. And when I met her.. I thought she was perfect. And for the past almost 3 years that we've known each other it has been only Jas, Pop, and I. Before we introduced him to Reanna recently of course. I can't even imagine Pop or her for that matter letting me take a body shot off Re. She opens the bottle letting the foam run out & Pop catches my eye mouthing "Yo, she serious?" When she tilts the bottle over to pour the liquor on him I speak making her jump "Hell nah! I'm not even okay with this. Please say you playing. You my girl and you damn sure not taking shots off Pop or any of my brothers in my face or Reanna's when it come to Pop." Pop jumped up off that table too damn quick walking over dapping me up going back to stand beside Reanna. She looks me straight in the eyes saying "Okay baby I won't ... come let me take the shot off you then Re." She looks at Re smiling holding her out for her to take.

Bashar
Shit I thought Mikey wasn't gone say nothing for a second but like always he wait until the end to say something. Aye I'm just grateful that he said something before she could put her lips on me. Jas holds her hand out for Reanna as my replacement for the body shot. Re taps my chest with our bottle slowly walking away from me over to the table laying down. "Just like old times." Mike didn't say anything when Jas tilted the bottle over Reanna's body looking him straight in the eye as the liquor hit her breast leaning over slurping it from her skin never breaking eye contact with Mikey. Re laughs as Jas finishes when she leans up looking at Rah and Dread face cause they jaw slacked. Rah looks back and forth between them saying "What kind of freaky ass Bestfriend type of shit?" They both laugh looking at Rah as Re comes and stands beside me "He's used to it .. when we would go out partying we used to do body shots off each other all the time. She used to try kissing me before she started dating Mikey but I shut that down after quick  cause I know she be throating good dick .. okay?" At the same time me and Rah choke on our drinks. It was Reanna's turn to spin the bottle she bends over in from front of me her ass pressed against the front of my shorts. She wines her hips on me slowly when she spins the bottle. I look around and see that nobody is paying attention to what's happening just watching the bottle. Everybody laughs when the bottle points back at Reanna she shrugs her shoulders gripping my hand ... "Come on I can't take this shot off myself." She presses me against the table ... I'm still standing when she squats down coming face to face with my dick. She sticks her tongue out saying "Pour it." When the liquor hits my chest she presses her tongue below my belly button locking her eyes on mine licking all the way up my body sucking it all off. As she makes it up by my ear she moans softly. "You taste good." We just look at each other for a second Mike chimed in "Umm at this rate everybody gone be fucking .. so can we all just take a nice cold swim?" I walk past Reanna cause I know if anybody needs something cold right now it's me.

Rashawn
I shake my head running straight to that pool and jumping in because damn it I've seen enough. When I come back up to the top I watch this tall dark skin girl coming in the water and i didn't see her there with nobody so I'm definitely gonna shoot my shot ... I take my time swimming up to her slow when she sees me she smiles "Hey." I nod my head at her ... "What's your name ma." She looks at me slowly sinking down into the water "Eniya. Yours?" I stand up reaching my hand out "Eniya that's a pretty name. I'm Rashawn but you can call me Rah." She smiles blushing slightly looking down. "Thanks." I don't wanna sound so straight forward but I'm a man of getting straight to it "Are you here with someone?" She laughs out loud saying "You're straight business. I like it. And no I'm not here with anyone at all just my sisters. But if you're not here with anyone.... maybe we could be here together?" I turn my 100 kilowatt on her and reply "I'd like that." We ended up swimming and talking for what seemed like forever ... shorty was definitely cool people .. I'm gone have to get her number.

Beauty Meets Beast|| Pop Smokeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें