Meet the Woo pt.2

Jas

I pulled up outside and got out the car the doorman greets me as always "Welcome Miss Evans. Visiting Miss Jewensky this evening? You look stunning .. a night on the town perhaps?" I smile softly and respond "Yes Danny and thank you for the compliment." I make it through the marble-floored lounge to the elevator and press the 10th floor .. literally the highest penthouse in the building. I have an extra key so I don't bother knocking. "BESTIEEEEEE." I yell out coming into her room. She comes out of the bathroom fresh from a shower with steam following behind her. "Sick of your loud ass already I'm changing the locks bitch." She laughs I just roll my eyes heading over to the closet as she starts putting on lotion while sitting on the bed. "Reanna you know better than anybody that even if you change the locks I'm picking that hoe ... we live lavish now but remember we grew up in the same hood." She screams and laughs a bit harder "We were real ratchet ass bitches!" I grabbed some red bottom shoes to match this black velvet mini strapless dress that I want her to wear tonight. When Reanna sees me she asks "Girl how you know I didn't wanna wear a bra tonight?" I place the dress on her bed and said "Girl you don't need it .. CEO's can look sexy too." She shakes her head at me and she says "I'm sorry I won't be able to make it to meet Mikey's friends... I just have to get to this money first ... you understand right?" Now I gotta act mad .. so I cross my arms over my chest and say "Yeah Reanna .. whatever Mikey wasn't happy when I told him you weren't coming ... you messed up everything & the boy is mad cute bestie." She turns away from me rolling her eyes & pulling up her blue lace panties saying "You know I don't date Jas. So drop it." Rolling my eyes I say "I don't doubt that he could've changed your mind." She leans over looking in the mirror saying "Too bad we'll never know huh? Jas... natural curls or wig tonight?" Walking towards the bathroom and leaning on the door I say "Natural Curls Re... I don't even see why you wear wigs your natural is to the middle of your back & your curl pattern go crazy. Keep it just like this. Put on your diamond choker & some diamond ear rings with your Apple Watch and you over fire babycakes!" She smiles and finishes up the look as my phone rings .. it's a FaceTime from Mike.

Jas: Hey Mike .. Reanna can hear you.

Mike: Wassup ugly ass 🙄

Reanna: Hey brother! I know you mad at me but I'll make it up to you I swear.

Mike: You wanna make it up to me .. have your ass at the club tonight so you can meet my boy when he get off the stage.

Reanna: (sighs) I'll watch the show for 5 minutes then I gotta go ... I'm sorry.

Mike: Nah y'all gotta meet man

Reanna: Not tonight Mike, another time okay?

Mike: Then I'm staying mad at you dickhead

Reanna: love you too brother ... but I gotta go to if I'm gone make it & still be at the Cosmic by 12

Mike: Be safe sis & Jas baby when you get in the car call me back

Jas: Reanna riding with me so I can't baby .. we leaving right now

*boop* *boop* *boop*

Reanna grabs her phone and says "That boy is so fucking irritating... cry baby ass." The plan is going smooth so I'm all smiles I'm geeked for her to meet Poppa ... I think they would be a good fit for each other if she stop being so damn stubborn "Leave my man alone bitch. Get in the car we pulling up together." Sitting in the passenger seat she gets on her phone and says "I'm gonna order an Uber right now so I can leave clean & not interrupt your night." I just nod my head and pull off from the curb.

Reanna

It's a short 15 minute drive from my place until we are pulling up outside the club. When I step out the car cameras instantly flash and I cover my face with my phone to block the blinding light out. I don't wanna wait at the back of the line . Cause a bitch has money to make & business to handle....so I walk straight to the front of the line to the bouncer when I go the slide past him he says "Excuse me lady? You can't just push past me." I take my hand away from my face & say sweetly "I'm VIP Lance you know me." When he sees my face under the dim light of the club lights he says "I'm sorry Miss Jewensky go right ahead." The club is definitely lit as we walk through door as I make my way to the bar the DJ yells over the mic "Miss Reanna Jewensky took some time out to pop out to the club one time can we get some light on her over by the bar." The bright stage light finds me quickly & the whole club turns to see me ... I stand and wave & get whistles of a approval from the men and "Yasss Bitch" & "Kill'em Queen" flood my ears as the crowd hyped me. Going into straight bad bitch mode I leave the bar walking up to the stage swaying my hips as they clear a path for me. As I make it to the stage steps Dave comes out of nowhere and reaches for my hand to help me saying "Hey ma... you looking good tonight." I take his hand so I can walk up the stairs and say a small smile playing on lips  "Don't touch." He stands there a little shocked as he heads back to where I see Mike , Jas , and a fly ass nigga with shades on watching me & making their way through the crowd headed to the back of the club with security. Now with a drink in my hand I smile as everybody claps & I say "Thank you guys... but I'm not here to turn up tonight I'm just here in support of a couple friends of mine." From behind me I hear over the mic "Then come meet the Woo baby." When I face where the voice was coming from backstage he walks out and the crowd goes crazy screaming "Woooo." He stands across from me  and when I face him entirely he smiles I don't know what I was feeling but I felt it. He walked a little closer and he was like "How you doing beautiful?" I turned on the 140 kilowatt smile saying "I'm good ... I'm taking it that you're the Woo?" He grins leaning over to speak in my ear because it's so loud "I have many names but you can call me Bashar." Blushing slightly as he pulls back to look me in the eyes I lean back in and say "Well nice meeting you Bashar ... I don't mean to have to run this soon but I have to go I've got work and I've been here too long." I step away from him looking at my watch swiftly  turning away  to go down the stairs I make it quick and start making my way through the crowd over the mic I hear "Babygirl...black velvet dress." I turn back to the stage as everything & everyone kind of stops ... all eyes on us he says "Can I get a name sweetheart?" I playfully roll my eyes responding "I have many names but you can call me ReRe." He starts doing a dance just as I'm leaving waiting for my ride outside. When the cool air hits my face I snap back to reality. "Whew you need to stay away from him girl ...that boy is bad for business... but he seems so different ... knock it off ...get it together bitch... you can't ever allow yourself to hurt like that again. Never. Niggas are poison." I put everything into the back of my mind as my Uber pulled up ... trying to forget the way his cologne smelled when he leaned close to me ... the way his voice washed over me when he told me his name & the intensity of his gaze as he held perfect eye contact. DAMN! I shouldn't have come tonight ... but I knew that!!! I should've just let Mikey Dee over burnt ass stay mad at me ... could've  gotten him a Patek or something. How the hell am I gonna focus now when all I can think about right now is how I briefly just met the Woo.