Introductions

Reanna
We get to the car finally after pretty much chasing Mikey's damn bag all over the Airport. I watch as everybody piles in the car but Poppa. I turn to him confused because he's really not moving towards the car with everybody else. "What you not coming with us?" He smiles looking up from his phone locking it and says "Nah... WE not going with them. I told you I had to go get my sister and then we were all gon'  go look at this place in Manhattan." Nodding my head I turn to give everybody a hug when I hear Mike say "We gone see y'all later at Mama's tonight Wooski?" Pop drapes his arm over my shoulder as I walk back over to his side and he nods his head yeah. Not even 3 minutes later the valet was pulling up in a all black Beamer in front of us. I just give him a side eye as he grabs my bags "This you?" He closes the trunk after placing our bags inside coming to open my door "Yeah ... whatchu think mama?" I tipped up just close enough to tease a kiss but not quite touching him making him bite his lip "Love it." He watches as I sit down in the seat shaking his head smiling as he rounds the back of the car. When he gets in the car all the way starting it up and pulling off from the curb he says "I know this kinda last minute but ... you  not only meeting my sister today ... but my Mama. I know I should've said sumn sooner but I felt like you wouldn't have gotten in the car with me if you knew the full situation." I give him a side eye so fierce that he makes a face "Shar I can't see nobody in this ... I need to shower and change first ... so we gone have to go check into a little hotel real quick." He nods his head putting his hand on my thigh as he slowly starts pressing down on the pedal biting his lip. I pull out my camera and start to record him as he's driving "Woo?" He looks at me and the camera quick then back at the road smiling "What baby?" I love the way he says that... I reach my hand over first rubbing on his shoulder  then on his back "You look good Papi." He bites his lip before looking at me again gripping my thigh hard then rubbing it "Just wait until I get you completely to myself Reanna." He shakes his head as he stops for a red light then he leans his elbow on the rest between us "Gimmie kiss Re." Starting a whole other video I lean over as he keeps his eyes on the road and kiss his cheek multiple times and going down just a little bit kissing his neck  slightly I feel him start to smile "You betta stop mama." I smile rubbing my free hand across the front of his jeans making him side eye me  "And if I don't?" He bites his lip looking at the camera slow as he grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together lifting my hand to his lips kissing the back of me hand  "Keeping playing and I'm gon' pull this bitch over mama... and you gon' find out exactly what happens when you don't. Cuz I'm gon' show you right in that back seat. Feel me? " I laugh as he pulls up to another red light and he takes that moment to lean over grabbing my face in his hand ... turning it to him planting 3 quick kisses to my lips "Wit yo pretty ass." I roll my eyes smiling as I sit back in the passenger sit just enjoying the feeling of his fingers interlocked with mine.

*** 25 minutes later***

We pull up outside this big ass building and he just gets out after cutting the engine. He walks around to the back of the car and pops the trunk getting our bags. I'm still in the car and not moving when he opens my door "Come on mama you said you wanna shower and shit." He reaches for my hand helping me out the car. When we make it through the doors he walks up to the desk where a young woman is standing looking at a computer. She looks surprised when her eyes land on me but she clears her throat and turns to Pop and he says "Jackson." She searches his name in the system and soon hands him a small envelope with two key cards in it. And says with a smile "Enjoy your colossal lovers suite Mr. & Mrs. Jackson." He beams at her and says "She look like she could be my wife?" The woman gives a knowing smile but says anyway "Yes ... you'd be a very lucky man. And her a lucky woman." He looks over at me grinning like an idiot "Well she won't even agree to be my girl. So I'm Mr. Jackson & she's- " she cuts him off practically beaming "I know exactly who she is ... she's Reanna Jewensky. Any woman that wants to be her own boss knows who she is. And you're Pop Smoke I knew you were coming but I didn't expect her! You guys are adorable! I promise your secret is safe with me. Can we take a picture? Cause nobody is gonna believe I met you both in the same day!" She comes around the desk almost tripping on the carpet and then laughing at herself and she stands between Bashar and I & she says "Okay now on the count of 3 everybody say WOOOO! One, two." And before she says 3 we all say "Wooo!" As she snaps the picture and squeals clapping her hands "Thank you guys so much!" Then she clears her throat and straightened her clothes brushing her hands over her hair looking at us both with a serious face "I hope you two enjoy your stay ... just call down and ask for Maddie if you need anything." Pop nods smiling as we walk past her to the elevator  when we get inside and the doors close he pushes my back into the wall "Don't take all day in the shower Re ... we gotta go. And don't be tryna start nothing." I smirk biting my full bottom lip slightly "No promises." I tip up on my toes with my hands on his chest and kiss him softly just as the elevator dings for someone to get on. I try to push him away but he doesn't budge not even a little bit. "Move Pop." He smiles leaning over kissing my lips as the older couple stares at us out the corner of their eye. "I just told you not to start nothing." He doesn't take his eyes off of me as the elevator dings again "10th floor." The little voice over the speaker sounds and he starts pulling me off the elevator past the couple "Come on." I follow him off and the hallway is long and he walks all the way to the end it's really only 6 rooms on this floor. He taps the black room card on the little machine and the door unlocks after the light turns green. He pushes the door open holding it for me. When I walk past him he taps me on the ass  lightly before grabbing our bags making me smile. "It's beautiful Shar." I run over to the bed jumping in it like a little kid making him laugh. "I thought you'd like it." I sit up and smile at him with my legs spread but I play with the covers in the middle looking at him. He turns away from me and walks into this big ass room and when I follow him I find out it's a bathroom. Then walks over to the walk-in shower and removes his shoes and socks before going in completely... he turns on the water and walks back past me "Get in & I'll be back." I look at myself in the mirror as I remove my clothes ... I stood there completely naked until the glass on shower and mirror fogged up all the way before walking in. I let the hot water run over my body from head to toe not even 3 minutes later I hear him coming in the bathroom. "We wearing black and blue mama... aight?" I yell back over the water "Mkay! Shar bring my soap and shampoo please!" I jumped hard asf when I heard his voice behind me "I got you already." I smile as he hands me my soaps and shampoo with two small towels. He walks under the other shower head wetting his body letting the water just run over him. I clear my throat and try to focus on my own shower.