Goodbye For Now

Bashar
My phone starts ringing signaling my alarm. I reach out to the side of my body on the dresser and I press the power button muting it so it doesn't wake up Re who's sleeping on top of me with no shirt on. It's like 6 in the morning and my flight is at 10am but I need to pack my bag up and do a couple of things. I wanna take Reanna to this little spot I found before everybody wakes up. But we need to get dressed first.      

Looking at the ceiling I smile to myself because everybody made Re out to be so bad and just mean but these last four days I've pretty much seen her do nothing but smile for the most part & now she laying on top of me with her head on my chest sound asleep. I pick up my phone opening Snapchat hitting record.

"It's morning and I'm headed home today. And I can't get up because look at who on my body." I turn the camera so it gets both of us. "Sleeping like a baby. Look mama." I tap her ass twice and she opens her eyes a little bit seeing the camera pointed at her she says "No, Shar stop." She tucks her face into my neck making me switch hands so I can see us both "You gotta get up baby I need to pack my bag up and shower." She shake her head "Nooo. 5 more minutes." I tap her thighs saying "Nope... I wanna show you something so we gotta get up and get dressed pretty girl." She slowly kisses my neck , chest and face. And as soon as she rolls off of my body she snuggled under the covers. The video ends and I prop myself up on one elbow looking down at her. Admiring her fresh from sleep face.

Reanna
I feel his eyes on me so I open mine to see the sun that has managed to break through the curtains & gently kiss his beautiful brown skin turning his eyes into 2 pools of warm honey. With his bottom lip pulled in between his perfect teeth, blue durag shining perfectly against his skin I feel like I'm dreaming because there could be no way I'm waking up to this beautiful man in front of me.When he sees that my eyes are open he smirks searching my face like he's tryna remember every detail or like he'll blink  and I'll disappear right before his very eyes. He drops his phone on the bed reaching for my face with the same hand brushing some of my curls from my face. Still looking at me he continues to caress my check with the pad of his thumb just looking at me in admiration or adoration I couldn't quite place it. But whatever it was it felt good and looked even better. When he spoke to me it was soft "You look beautiful in the morning."

I feel my cheeks heat up as he holds my gaze.. for half a second his eyes shoot down to my lips twice and he sighs rolling off the bed "Get up shower and I'm gone meet you right back here in 30 minutes. Put on some walking shoes cause I wanna show you something that I think you'll like." I flip the covers back jumping a little to slide off the bed and I walked up to him "Where is that?" He grabs both sides of my face sending the butterflies in my tummy into a frenzy. Wow it's been so long since I've felt this feeling... I haven't had butterflies in almost 4 years and here this beautiful man before me was giving me hell in the best way.

"I can't tell you or it will ruin the surprise. So hurry up and get dressed mama." He pulls me forward into his body planting 2 small kisses to my forehead and  letting me go. I kiss his chest twice making him smile when I look up at him "Thank you." He tilts his head "Why mama?" I reach up fixing his chains on him "For whatever you're about to show me. And thank you for making these last 4 days memorable even though there were some rocky events thank you for not dubbing me when it was a little difficult... thank you for learning a little part of me. And appreciating it. Thank you for the none stop laughs and smiles. Thank you for being patient with me." When I make eye contact with him again he looks so happy that I could've cried. "No problem mama... but don't say it like this is coming to an end ... cause when one chapter closes another one opens... our book started when I first agreed to come meet you... the first chapter started when I stepped foot on that plane. Remember that." He leans forward kissing my forehead again before he turns around walking out the door not once looking back over his shoulder. I got my outfit out for the day & took a 15 minute shower and spent the other 15 getting ready I put my curly hair in a half up and half down style adding finishing touches to my lashes. When my door opens up signaling Pop was ready.