3 Little Words

**They've been together almost 4 months living there best life. Happy together.**

Bashar
I start rubbing my hand up and down Reanna's back trying to wake her up. When she starts to wake up she kisses my neck 3 times. "Come on mama you gotta get up so you can take this plan B." She smiles against my skin slowly bouncing her hips moving my manhood in and out of her ... she just woke up and is soaking wet. I try to stop her hips from moving but she giggles still half asleep ... "Somebody's hard again. Do I make you horny Poppa?" Mikey lays the drink and the pill on the bed as usual cause it's become a routine at least twice a week ... he starts walking towards the bathroom as I slap my hand down on her ass "Yes mama you do... all the time." I lift her quick and give her 6 quick pumps and until she moans out loud oblivious to the fact that Mikey is in the room this time. When he looks over at the bed with his face scrunched up I pull out of her all the way and she pouts at me reaching between her legs grabbing my still hard dick "Put it back... you're not done yet." I smile "For right now I am ... so take that pill you were fussing about like you didn't tell me to nut in you. Fuck around and give yo pretty ass a baby." I  look over her shoulder at Mike and she peeks over her shoulder following my gaze "Just because I say it doesn't mean you do it Shar! I wasn't myself you know that by now. And what do you keep  looking at?" When she sees Mikey she grabs the cover wrapping it around herself. We were sharing the cover so she ended up staying on top of me. "Hey Mikeyyy." He brushes her off saying "Don't try to pull that Lil innocent tone with me you little fucking freak monster. Take that plan b before this party for two turn into a table for 3 in 9 months." She reaches for the drink as I open it for her and I open the pill for her too she has both in hand ready to take them but she puckers her lips leaning forward and kissing me four times before popping the pill and downing the drink. Mikey walks out the bathroom and looks at both of us saying "Since y'all up now get dressed and give us a call when y'all are. We having breakfast at mommy's house and Reanna she said she expects you to be there this morning to help. So make it quick before she calls for you." Just as he said that my phone rings on the pillow behind me and Re picks it up smiling pressing the speaker phone "Goodmorning Mommy." You can literally hear the smile in her voice "Oh so I see you guys are up ... I told Mikey to inform y'all we having breakfast today at my house and that I want Reanna you to come help. Can she hear me ?" I lick my lips as I feel her hands sliding over my shoulders and around my chest. I watch as she peeks over my shoulder in the mirror   "Right behind  me looking like a beautiful mess." She laughs and says "Sounds like she had a long night. Anyway get my baby dressed and y'all make y'all way over here so she can help me and the girls in the kitchen... the boys spoke highly of her cooking so I want her help." We all exchange "I love yous" and say goodbyes and Mikey had already left. I take a deep breath and start to get up as Reanna comes back from turning on the shower "Come babe the shower is ready."

*** At BASHAR mama house***

Yellow
I got a message from Mrs.Jackson this morning saying she wanted me to come to the breakfast she was having at her house today. I wasn't gonna turn down a chance to see Pop even if he didn't wanna see me. I wonder is he gonna leave his bitch at home ... there's no way he's gone bring her to be meeting Mrs.Jackson this soon. When I walk in everybody is already there and talking amongst themselves and his mama gets up from her chair on the porch and says "Hey Yummy." And I wrap my arms around her hugging her tight "Hey Mrs.Jackson ... Pop here yet... or he late?" She just laughs saying "He had something he had to take care of this morning so they'll be here in just a little bit. Come on inside we gone get started." I didn't even question what she just said because there was a few woos missing so I'm assuming she's talking about Mikey & Trey.

Bashar
I love the fact that Reanna fits into my life so well she adapted so quickly and made the most of everything and it's only been almost 4 months. My bros love her ... my sister loves her ... my MAMA definitely loves her. Shit I think I just might be in love with her. As I'm driving she bouncing up and down just excited that she's finna go see my mama cause she hasn't been able to spend much time with her. "Shar." I reach for her hand intertwining our fingers as I feel her look at me "Yes mama?" She sighs and smiles slightly before using her free hand to push some of her still silky straight hair behind her ear nervously "I can honestly say ... I love your family and everybody you hang with like their my own ... especially Mama Jackson." I look at her and smile as I stop for the red light saying "And they love 10x as much as you love them... especially my mama." She falls silent as my mama house comes into view and she starts unbuckling her seat belt and she sits in the seat like she's ready to tuck and roll. When I fully stop she doesn't even wait on me to cut off the car she swings her door open taking off down the walkway towards the Woos. Yelling out  "Wooooo!" As soon as they heard her voice they Woo'd back and turned as she jumped in the middle giving out hugs saying "Heyyyy brothers !!! I missed y'all ugly asses crazy. Where's Mommy?" Rah nods his head toward the house saying "It's been a minute mama. But she in the kitchen where you should be ... now gone." She smiles at me as she runs up the stairs blowing me a kiss before she disappears in the house. As soon as she's ran in all the boys drop they smiles and look real serious .. I walk up and the energy is off so I ask "Fuck wrong with y'all niggas?" Rah looks me straight in the eyes saying "We got a BIG problem Brodie." I scrunched my face up cause what could possibly be wrong right now "Okay nigga spit it out." Mikey sighs and says "Yummy Yellow is in there right now with Xiarra, Jas , Re, and Ma Dukes.We tried to make her leave but Mama insisted that she say she is her guest & that she was staying ... she don't know that they don't know about each other and Reanna just ran into the fucking fire bro." Before he even finishes I'm up the stairs heading towards the kitchen because I don't know what's gone be said if I'm not there in time.