Stay the Night

Reanna
My body feel so heavy ... I've never had it like before ... never felt like that before. This boy is fucking dangerous. He laughs kissing my punani again making my body jerk "Shit.. cut it out." I lay my head down closing my eye lids because they are so heavy "Awe you tired mamas? I didn't even give you the best part... no dick and you finna knock out." He laughs at me pulling his shirt over his head "Dangerous is exactly what you are. I knew I should've made you leave now look I need another shower cause you wanna come in here being mannish." He pulls me by my ankles to the edge of the bed "You wasn't just complaining so hush and come on I'm gone wait for you to finish." I slide off the bed in front of him not bothering to grab my towel as I walked in the bathroom legs slightly shaking getting in the shower turning on the water. I hear him leave my room but not even 3 minutes pass before I hear my door reopen and he walks in the bathroom sitting on the sink as I'm washing my body getting ready to roll his blunt "No peeking." He smacks his lips stale facing me "I just licked all on your body like I'm finna do this blunt not even 5 minutes ago ... I'm gone look all I want." I can feel his eyes on me as he continues to roll his blunt. 10 minutes pass and I turn the water off after rinsing the last of the suds from my skin "Shar." He looks from his phone "Yeah?" Without even thinking "Can you hand me a towel baby?" He slides off the sink smiling reaching in the closet for a towel he puts it behind his back as I reach for it "What you just call me?" He leans forward inches away from my face "Say it again." I tilt my head to the side scrunching my eyebrows together
"Say what again?"

Bashar
"Call me baby again Re." She shakes her head looking down at her feet. "Can I have the towel please? I'm getting cold." I take a step back holding the towel out for her to step into and when she does I wrap my arms around her. "Why won't you say it again?" She doesn't respond right away but she finally sighs saying "Because it's intimate... I haven't been intimate or felt this way about somebody in a long time. Why do you think I won't let you kiss me? And it slipped... It shouldn't have and I'm sorry." I turn her by her shoulders so that she faces me I grab the sides of her face making her look at me "Don't be. We've made it obvious that we are feeling each other. We've been vibing these past few days... what are you afraid of?" I see the tears gather in her eyes as she searches my face "I'm afraid of you... you've taken me out of my comfort zone all the way & it's scary. I'm not used to not being in control." I wipe her tears with my thumb as they fall down her cheeks "Don't be. No reason to be. I promise. If I genuinely didn't wanna know you for you I wouldn't have wasted either one of our time coming out here. You can trust me." She sniffles slightly trying to look away from me "Pinky promise?" I hold out my pinky to her and she links her finger with mine smiling a little bit and at the same time we lean in kissing our sides of the pinky promise sealing the deal. I pull her to me leaning in for a kiss and she dodges me again "Not right now... the moment isn't right." I kiss the top of her head pulling her to my chest "Re, I have to go home early tonight is my last night in town ... We leave tomorrow at 10am back to New York for a few weeks. I'm gonna be patient... but I do wanna know what the lips on your pretty face feel like before I leave." She just nods kissing my chest softly pulling away looking at us in the mirror I pick up my phone unlocking it pointing it in the mirror "Fresh out the shower you ready to eat mama?" She bites her lip the looks up at me propping her chin up on my chest "Ready to eat you." She turns around pressing her butt against me I point the camera at her butt just as I smack it "Mmm Papi." She winks at me over her shoulder still recording her "Re,  get dressed before you start something you can't finish." She smiles rubbing lotion on her legs "I know you'll finish for me though." When I start walking towards her she grabs her clothes scrambling across the bed laughing as the video ends. I save it to my phone careful not to post it because she doesn't have clothes on and you could see up her towel when she went across the bed. She finishes getting dressed and kneels on the bed watching me "You ready to go downstairs?" I slid my phone in my pocket walking over to the bed draping my arms around her waist as her hands playing in my facial hair "I'd rather be right here... but if we don't go Jas and them gone come looking for us." She kisses my face four times before she slides off the bed heading out the door with me following behind her.