Secrets

Jas

It's been a few days since I've had to give her that plan B because of what my older brother did to her. She hasn't really spoken or even wanted to eat much since then... she just spends her time curled up in a ball ... knees clutched to her chest staring into space or literally buried in her work. Her phone has been ringing none stop these last few days all messages from Pop. Nobody knows what happened here but me and her so he's probably thinking she's ghosting him. When that's really not the case. My phone rings from the other room so I get up to go get it seeing that Mikey is calling me

"Heyyy baby." It gets silent on his end for a second and then he says "Nah cut the act yo where is Reanna. My brother over here on go with everybody ... she ain't been answering her phone or nothing what's going on man?" I sigh as I walk back into her room looking at her as I lean on the door frame "Honestly...If I told you... you'd be in jail." I watch the camera as he shifts and see the side of Pops face before the phone is snatched for Mike's hand... Pop looks like he ain't really slept in days ... he looks a complete mess "Don't keep stuff from us Jassy. Something don't feel right in my spirit and I don't like it... if something is going on tell me what it is or I'm booking a flight back to Chicago right now." I hear a shuffle from the bed and when I look up Reanna is getting off the bed walking towards me grabbing the phone. When she speaks her voice is soft and drained ... voice cracking as she tries to lie... "Nothing is wrong Shar." Mike and Pop bump heads trying to look in the camera at her face "Baby ... what the hell happened to your face?!" She shakes her head muffling her sob with her hand before answering "Nothing... I'm okay. Jas and I were just playing too rough." As soon as it leaves her mouth I can tell by the look on their faces they don't believe anything  she just said. Mikey turns the phone towards him staring at the camera
before he calls me by my middle name "Giselle. Put your face in this camera." I lean over placing my forehead against Reanna's and my heart drops into my stomach when he speaks "It's him isn't it? He found her again hasn't he?" I stumble on my words trying to sound believable "N-No babyyy ... of course not. She literally in the best part of the city. She's safe if he ever comes looking for her you know that." He stares at the camera clenching his jaw sighing to calm himself "Have you seen him? Tell me the truth Jas. " I continue to lie through my teeth because honestly I knew DaQuan was supposed to be coming back tomorrow night to see her again... he also didn't know I was taking care of her. Or that I had hired security for the house and for when she leaves the house "No, baby I haven't." He sucks his teeth knowing that I'm lying "Bullshit... but it's cool we booking a flight back right now... see you in the morning." Before I could say anything else he hangs up the phone. What the hell am I gonna do now?

Bashar
Mikey throws his phone down "Fuck." whipping the car around picking up speed he grips the wheel hard as fuck. "Yo, who is he?" He clenches his jaw looking between the review mirror and the road. "Reanna has an abusive ex... the one I told you that was obsessed with her. Well she's had to move houses twice because when he finally finds her he tries to get close to her again... not to any avail though. But once he had broken into her apartments after finding her... luckily she wasn't home and the landlord heard the glass breaking in her house. But I haven't seen Reanna look like that since the night she left him almost 4 years ago. And Jas is acting funny... so I got a feeling  that he's found her again after not looking for so long ... maybe seen her in public or something but I be damn if he gets the chance to even reach for her." Just hearing everything I just heard has me me hot in the wrong way... my palm is itching and all I can think about is Reanna. "Mike I'm going with you." He looks at me then because we are at a red light "Nah bro you got too much going on with you to get caught up in this shit if it goes left." He pulls up to my place and I turn to him "Meet me back here in 2 hours I'm packing my bag... we going together... I just wanna make sure Reanna is safe bro. Completely safe."

He doesn't say anything doesn't even look me in my eyes and he says "Okay bro, I got you." I tap the car as he pulls off walking up my stairs to get in the crib. I could've sworn I turned my T.V off before I left this morning... I quietly creep up the stairs and that's when I hear it ... her laugh. I push the door to my room opens and she jumps up right ... laying down in a pair of my boxers and a VLONE t-shirt "Fuck you doing here Yellow?" She gets up walking over to me caressing my chest "Hey baby. What you not happy to see me?" I roll my eyes walking around her snatching my suitcase out the corner starting to stuff clothes in it. "Where you going now you just got home a couple of days ago Pop?" I ignore her questions I just drown her out because all I can really focus on is why would someone would wanna hurt Reanna. I finish packing bringing my stuff to the living room texting Dread and Rah that we needed to slide back to Chicago they didn't waste no time hitting me back saying they would be ready. I tried to calm down because I still had 30 minutes before Mikey would be sliding through to scoop me. I sat my phone on my chest and ended up drifting off.

ALYSSA

I heard him on the phone with Rah & Dread so it must be serious. I walk into the living room seeing him sleeping on the couch like a baby with his phone on his chest. I wanted to look through it ... because he was always on sneaky when out of town when we were together.. I just wanted to see what hoes he had now. Surprisingly enough ... he didn't have a lock on his phone. I went through his social media and didn't find nothing... but the pictures and videos catch my attention. I've never seen her before in these photos and everything they looked like they were a couple. Hugged up ..kissing of faces and cuddling.. being laid up. She's pretty I'll give her that and doesn't look broke ... but she's not me. That's when I saw the message from "Mrs.Woo💙🌍💍" I completely lost my shit.

"Who the fuck is this Pop?" He wakes up and sees his phone in my hand "Why you got my fucking phone bro damn?" I throw it at him followed by a bottle of Ciroc from the container behind me which he dodges. "Who the fuck is she? Who the fuck is Reanna?" He doesn't answer as a horn honks outside. "Don't worry about who the fuck is in my phone. You not my bitch!We just fuck from time to time!" That one hurts to hear him say face to face "It didn't matter if I was your bitch when you came here drunk the other night when that bitch was ignoring you ... calling me over here to have fucking sex Bashar!" He dead pans me sucking his perfect teeth before snatching his bag up from the floor "When I get back ... Don't be here. I'm gonna have my sister change the locks. I'm serious Yellow." And he just leaves not bothering to look back.

One way or another I'm gonna find out who the bitch is and exactly what she mean to him and get rid of her. Tell her I'm pregnant then she'll leave him alone and he'll have no choice but to want me then.

Bashar

I get in the car to see Dread and Rah in the back seat. "Wassup with you man?" I don't even have to answer because she comes running out the house and down the steps standing in front of the car. "No, you're not leaving me like this!" I look at Mikey and tell him "Drive around her... we got a flight to catch." He side eyes me saying "I thought you didn't fuck with her no more?" I run my hand down my face before I reply when you dropped me off she was already here inside but I didn't invite her ... I forgot I gave her a key but I'm having Xiarra change the locks before we get back." He doesn't say anything word as we ride to the Airport I dropped that bag and we flying private to Chicago and back in a few days. I don't like this whole danger situation and not knowing if for a fact Reanna is okay and worried about if Jas gets hurt too. One way or another I'm gonna convince Reanna to come to back to New York with me.

*** VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE***

Q.O.T.D

What y'all think is finna happen next?