Side Players

Bashar
The closest store to us is damn near 30 minutes away so we got music blaring through the speakers as we just riding.I'm scrolling through Instagram when I saw some pictures of Yellow as I refreshed the feed. I haven't spoken to her these last few days because I've been so wrapped up in everything... including Re. I've been ignoring her calls and texts telling her I'm too busy working. I have her messages silent on DND... she calls my phone like she's still my bitch when we've just been fucking for years cause I've just been living my life. And God forbid I try to get with anybody else and she finds out ... all hell would break loose. I'm snatched from my thoughts when my phone starts ringing when I flip it over on my basketball shorts it's from an unknown number... I decline the call just for it to come back up on my phone again not even 3 seconds later. When I decline it again the number calls me right back .. this time I pick up the phone and speak of the damn devil...

** phone conversation**

Me: Hello?

Yummy Yellow: OHHH, now your shit works?

Me: Huh?

Yummy Yellow: You can "huh" you can hear DICKHEAD! Why haven't you been answering your phone Pop? Yo, you ain't seen all my texts? I've been blowing you up.

Me: Yellow, I've been busy. And I haven't been on my phone. Consistently been working.

Yummy Yellow:  Right, probably lying and been fucking with some ran through dirty bum bitches with your niggas. But when are you coming home Pop? I miss youuuu baby.

Me: Miss you too Yellow. I'll be home Wednesday. I gotta go, aight?

A moment of silence passes between us.

Yummy Yellow: Who you with right now Pop?

Me: Just the Wooos. But why are you asking bro?

Yummy Yellow: Just wondering why you haven't called me "baby" or "mamas" one time since we been on the phone. Bashar if you gotta another bitch on your body I swear yo!

Me: Watch your mouth... I told you about using my government... I hate that shit. But umm aye, I'm finna hit the studio right now I'll call you later cause you bugging out

Yummy Yellow: How much later Pop?

Me: I don't know Yellow... just later

Yummy Yellow: Whatever Poppa, I love you

Me: Love you too man

*** End of Conversation***

I shake my head hanging up the phone running my hand over my face as Mike speaks from the backseat. "You still fucking that girl Woo?" I start to shake my head no but he stops me in my tracks by saying "That's not what it sounds like Pop. You still involved with that girl Woo?" I just look out the window sighing "Man we still fuck with each other from time to time. I've been single & could you blame me Mikey her pussy good and taste like peaches." He scoffs saying "I thought you deaded that shit with shorty ass after y'all broke up officially. I'm never the type to tell a man what he should do bro... but you need to handle that because I just put you on somebody I consider my sister and I be damned if I lose her friendship cause you got caught up Woo. Not gone have her mad at both of us. You gone have to make a choice & you better make it before Reanna peep the vibes bro." Rah clears his throat saying "Damn Mike did you have to press my man like that? He just living ... ain't nothing wrong with having backups. And he's your brother man. G code you can't say shit to her." I hear Mikey suck his teeth saying " I know pussy boy ... but behind Reanna I'm pressing niggas no matter the ties because her heart too pure to be played with... y'all weren't here when that last nigga tore her heart to shreds man... when he fucked her mental up ... we thought she wasn't ever gone bounce back... you didn't see what I saw my nigga. And I will be damned if another nigga hurt like that especially if I put him on... y'all know I don't vouch for niggas and I vouched for you Pop. Don't fuck it up bro. Please?" I just shake my head looking over my shoulder saying "I got you, Mikey ... relax." Just as I'm putting my phone in my pocket it rings showing me a text from Re.