Meet the Woo

Pop Smoke

I have a few more hours before my show tonight at Toxic but I can't stop thinking about what happens tonight after the show. We in the V and Mike taps me and I turn my head to look at this nigga and he say "You good Woo?" I fixed my glasses on my face saying "Yeah I'm straight. Wassup?" Then they started laughing until Mike phone started ringing it was his shordy.

Mike Dee
Yooo this nigga was sitting here staring into space for dumb long. We lowkey cracking jokes and shit when my phone started ringing .. it's Jas.

*speaker phone*

Me: Wassup baby?

Jas: What do you think Reanna should wear tonight? I'm on my way to her house right now & she don't know I'm coming but if I know what he would like to see her in it would be easier ... cause he wearing white right?"

Me: Yeah he is ...
("What should she wear Woo")
("Surprise me zee")
You heard? He said surprise him.

Jas: Yeah my bestie gone step OKAYYYY! And baby tell Pop if she's mean to him that it's a good sign that she likes him. She just plays hard to get so keep pushing.

Me: aiight ma I will. What I get for helping with all this work?

Jas: (laughing) if he does good & we see their is chemistry is definitely there ... I'll do that thing you like.

(I had to mute the phone because the boys started acting a fucking fool)

Me: Which thing tootsie?

Jas: That thing that only happens when we get REALLY NASTY... baby I got to go .. you getting me started and I'm finna pull up to Reanna place ... I love you

Me: I love you too baby now Woo back

Jas: Woooo

*boop boop boop*

When I hang up them niggas started laughing at me. Pop shakes his head smiling while Dave dumb ass talking about "Lil Woo ass in love... taught her well and everything... shit I hope they got a friend for me shit." That makes Pop laugh "Right so you won't be on that with ReRe cause I'll check shit nigga." Dave busted out laughing "ReRe .... you ain't even met the girl yet and she got a nickname already." Pop just laughed before saying "Suck my dick nigga." Turning back to Dave I said "Yeah dickhead before I tell my girl to bring they fat friend instead for your ass .. you may have not been for Reanna but the girl I'm talking about will eat you the fuck up my nigga seriously." The mug he gave me brought tears to my eyes cause I was laughing so hard. Rolling his eyes he says "Nigga stop playing with me ... I'll knock the fucking beef out yuh biscuit son." We all share a laugh as we get out the V around the back of club Toxic. Tonight rude & bougie ass Reanna meets the Woo.