Redemption

Reanna
I turn running my hand over the bed looking for my phone. I feel something heavy fall on my neck so I reached for it. Grabbing my phone I check the time it's 5:45 am. I turn on the bathroom light and right on the sink is a whole other pair of boxers and a wife-beater I smile as I turn on the shower waiting for it to get hot. I throw my hair up into a messy bun and start brushing my teeth and washing my face. I didn't even notice at first but once my face & teeth were clean I saw Bashar's Woo chain around my neck I ran my fingertips over it and then lifting my fingers to my lips realizing last night wasn't a dream at all. I don't take off his chain as I step in the shower enjoying the feeling of the hot water hitting my body.

*30 minutes*

I'm dressed in what I believe is Poppa boxers and shirt heading downstairs wanting to make breakfast for the Wooos. I take out bacon, sausage, eggs, grits, hash browns, & fresh fruit to make breakfast with. Dread, Rah, and Mikey come down the stairs first. "HOL ONNNNN!" I just roll my eyes as Mikey runs over to me and hugs me good morning bumping me with his shoulder "I peep you Woo." Paying attention to the food I'm cooking I ask Rah "Where is Bashar?" He points past me and snatches a piece of bacon and sausage from a plate running when I swing the spoon to hit him saying "I'm surprised you even up yo Lil ass was HIT last night! A whole bottle of Henny to yourself and you not even fazed the next morning you a soldier girl." I laugh cause the truth is my head is fucking killing me but I'm used to hiding it. I feel Bashar before he even speaks "I'm right here beautiful." He wraps his arms around me rocking us back and forth "Good morning." He says in my ear then he surprises me by kissing the side of my head making me smile. He takes a piece of bacon while leaning on the counter behind me "You look dumb good mama." I turn around facing him trying to hide my smile and he continues saying "You look good in my stuff Re." As if I couldn't get any redder he leans over slightly kissing my exposed shoulder sending chills down my spine. "Stop Shar! Play fair." He smiles over his shoulder at me as I set the biggest plate down in front of him. "Waffles or French Toast Woo?" His mouth is already full but he mumbled around the food "Both." I roll my eyes putting both on a plate for him as the guys start to sit down with their plates around the kitchen digging into their food. I bump Bashar with my hip getting his attention leaning on his shoulder "There's more if y'all want some seconds okay?" At the same time the boys all Woo making me laugh. "I got you another plate put up in the microwave Bashar." He smiles and I kiss his shoulder on my way out the kitchen. But he stops me in my tracks by grabbing my hand. "You not eating?"

Bashar
That kiss on my shoulder was like electricity being shot through me. But I try to focus on my question. She shakes her head at me saying "I made this food for y'all enjoy." I stale face her and I pull her back towards me while I grab my other plate from the microwave it's still hot. "Eat something Reanna." She looks at me then at the plate saying "I'm not gone eat all this Bashar." I take my fork stabbing some eggs lifting them to her mouth "Then eat with me mamas." She smiles at me before taking the eggs and Rah says "Ohhhh okay Pop we see you Wooody!" She bites down on a piece of bacon sticking her middle finger up at Rah. Making everybody laugh Dread walks by us for the 3rd time "Damn sis, this food smack word to my moms woo." She just smiles taking my cup from the counter sipping out of it. The energy shifts a little bit when Jas comes downstairs. Reanna moves about as far as she can from me taking Jas a plate. Mikey comes and stands by me and Jas keeps looking at him. He just ignores her and Rah speaks up "Damn the Hennessy that Reanna drank last night skipped her and beat yo ass huh?"  Dread laughs and lowkey chokes on the food in his mouth as Jas just stale faces Rah and I just shake my head. Reanna goes over a kisses her cheek handing her a plate "Well good morning sunshine." Jas smiles back taking the plate asking "You feeling better this morning?" Reanna nods her head twice before Jasmines' eyes zero in on my Woo chain. When she peeps it her head shoots up in my direction and I just smile innocently. Yeah round one to the BIGGEST FUCKING WOOO NIGGA💙🦈💫!