Vibes

Reanna
I closed the door behind me before I make my way down the hall and just as I make it to the stairs I hear my door open behind me and Bashar comes out pulling his shirt back down over his head "Come here Re." I run down the stairs when he smiles at me running over to the couch crouching down behind Rah. "Girl what are you doing?" I smack the back of his head saying "Boy shush damn! I'm hiding from Poppa so be quiet Rah." I hide even more when I see him coming down the stairs Jas speaks from where she laying on the couch with Mikey "Damn it's about time you came down I thought I was gonna have to come up there after you boy." He just laughs saying "Yeah definitely no need for that cause I don't wanna be alone with you anywhere.. that shit sounds like a scary site." Rah laughs hard lowkey leaning back on me squishing me between him and the couch. "Yo, where Re disappear to she came down before me?" Rah shrugs his shoulders leaning further back on me make me laugh out loud giving up my hiding spot. Damn bastard.

Bashar
I hear her giggle come from behind Rah's back and sure enough she pops from behind him hitting him with a pillow "Couldn't keep your damn mouth shut huh dickhead?" Rah plays hurt placing his hand over his heart "Dickhead? Aweee she's picking up on our lingo." She rolls her eyes walking over to where I'm standing plucking 2 fruit snacks from my hand making me stale face her when she puts them in her mouth. "Don't be stingy. Sharing is caring Poppa." She smiles putting as much distance between us as she could "I would say the same to you Re." She skips back  over to me standing up on her top toes so she's closer to my face as I place my hands on her waist "I'm honestly more than willing to share whatever is mine with you Bashar. You just gotta ask me real nice." Jas grabs Reanna's hand outta nowhere pulling her away from me dragging her to the living room towards the couch. If I didn't know any better I would swear that Jas has a crush on Reanna but the problem is that I do know better. I walk over standing behind Re as Jas starts talking. "Okay now since everybody here we can start the night. Pop can you grab the bottle Azul and make sure every girl drives the boat. Then we finna do body shots y'all!" I walk around with the bottle in my hand while the other females drive the boat until there's only two left which are Reanna and Jas. I walk over in front of them and Jas throws her head back waiting for me to pour the liquor in her mouth ... she makes eye contact with me I hand the bottle off to Mikey and he pours hers & then gives me the bottle back. I grab the bottom of Reanna's chin tilting her head back "Come on pretty." She holds her finger up at me making me wait as she got in the same kneeling position she did the almost 3 days ago in her office reopening her mouth for me to pour the liquor. I just smiled as she took all that I gave her to the head. I feel somebody staring at me and when I look at Jas she tries to look away like I wouldn't notice. Reanna reaches for the bottle standing on the couch "Now you drive the boat Shar... sit down." I sit down handing her the bottle she spreads her legs standing over my legs before she lowers herself down into my lap bouncing twice on her toes before fully sitting on me. She smiles as I put my hands on her thighs and she grabs my chin "Head back Papi." She lifts the bottle biting her lip before pouring the Azul into my mouth. I damn near choked because I wasn't expecting her to lean forward planting 3 kisses on my neck before sliding off of my lap giggling.... it's gone be a LONG night.

Jas
I watched her all over him and I felt angry but at the same time sad because why is he letting her touch him like that. He never let me ... I watched at the chemistry they had ... only meeting a few nights ago how is it that strong already. How gentle he was with her... the way he touched her ... the way he looks at her when she not paying attention or in her own little world...all of that. I wanted it. All eyes were on them as Reanna started to pour the liquor into his mouth. Then she leans forward and kisses his neck 3 times. I feel my body heating up then I feel eyes on me .. Mikey is staring straight at me. When I make eye contact he gets up coming over to where I am and whispered to me "Why you look so sad toots?" I lean into him as he wraps his arms around me "It's just I haven't seen her smile like this in a long time baby that's all." He smiles looking back over at them as Reanna hands off the bottle before putting her head back on his shoulder. "Yeah it has been along time... I'm just happy we did a really good job baby ... I like seeing her smile like that." It takes everything in me not to roll my eyes or almost fucking barf. When it came to life Re always had it rough ... but where it matters with her looks etc, she's always had everything and anyone she wanted. When we were younger boys would flock to her hoping to fuck but ending up falling in love with her. She was like a magnet for the drug dealers , rappers ... honestly anyone she wanted & I would be left with her leftovers always ... or niggas she turned down cane to me because I was always "second best".

Bashar

Re leans her head on my shoulder kind of cuddling into my neck a little bit and just laid there. I pull my phone of of my pocket opening up my Snapchat and I start recording us "Re." She doesn't look at the camera she just snuggles in closer to me saying "Hmm?" I record me me rubbing her back and say "Look mamas." She leans up looking at the camera she smiles then she looks at me holding the side of my face kissing my cheek twice then sticking her tongue out twerking on my lap. She laughs hiding her face as I record it all "What you wanna say baby? Talk ya shit." She leans up kissing my cheek again pressing our faces together biting her lip looking into the camera her voice was soft when she spoke "Big fucking Woo nigga." She smiles leaning back showing off my chain around her neck pulling me forward "Pop, I'm Woo?" I lean forward as she smiles kissing her face "Yeah ma, you Wooo." Then the video cuts off and I save it to my phone. She just stares at me for a moment looking at my lips before Rah taps her with the bottle. She looks at him and grabs the bottle attempting to slide off my lap but I gripped her. She wasn't looking at me but I was looking at her .. I watched her tongue snake out licking over her lips tugging on my shirt  before she looked at me "Take this off & let's start these body shots y'all." Jas shoots up from the couch grabbing the bottle saying "Finally let's do it." Reanna looks at me because I'm the only one not taking off my shirt "Shar, take this shit off bro." I lean back holding my arms above my head "Take it off me then mamas." She doesn't hesitate gripping the edge of my shirt pulling it over my head. I like that energy no need to tell her twice.

Rah
Reanna snatches my mans out that shirt so fast I almost caught whiplash. "Damn Re, ain't gotta tell you twice huh?" She laughs throwing me the middle finger "He's sexy ... I couldn't help myself." Pop leans forward poking out his lips saying "Gimmie kiss Re." What she did next to my boy was so foul .. she starts leaning in towards him and at the last second she faked him out laughing kissing his cheek saying "Nope not yet." And she slides off his lap giggling walking into the kitchen. He stands up walking to the back door where we had set up the tables and stuff earlier "When y'all ready we outside." And he walks out the door completely with Dread, Mikey, Dave, John John and me following behind him. It's about 5 minutes before all the girls start coming out in their little swim tops and shorts really ready to start.

Jas
I hand every girl a bottle telling them "A bottle per couple." Everybody starts making their way to the door and I stop Reanna asking "Bestie are you sure you wanna play? Because everybody is gonna be taking shits off of everybody. You good with that?" She just grabs my hand lacing our fingers together leading me towards the door saying "Yeah I'm good with that.. don't worry let's just enjoy ourselves ... we two bad bitches and it's two fine men outside waiting on us to start the round ... so less talkie more walkie." Reanna beams at me as the air hits our skin and her eyes land on Pop ...I don't deserve her in so many ways but I'll never let her know that. She pulls me out of my own head saying  "If you will excuse me love ... I got a Wooo down there waiting for me and a body shot with his name on it." She lets my hand go walking over to him leaving me by myself when she makes it to him he drapes his arm over he shoulder pulling her close while everyone's eyes fall on me. "Well everything is simple on person spins the bottle .. everyone will have a turn to spin the bottle one by one and whoever it lands on they have to take a body shot off that person no matter who it is. Got it?" Everybody answers back "Yeah." As I make my way down to the middle of the circle I spin  the bottle and it immediately lands on Pop. Rah busses out laughing as Dread and the guys all except Mikey cover theirs. The stale face he gives me doesn't shake the excitement of the little girl with the crush inside me one bit. He lays his bare back on the sturdy table looking me straight in the eye "Get it over with and make it quick please." I popped our bottles open letting the foam out before walking up to him completely... I couldn't believe I was gonna suck alcohol from my boyfriends brothers body in front of him ... but at the same time I felt in control like I'll do whatever it takes tonight to make him putty in my hands.

*** VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE***

Q.O.T.D

How do y'all think Pop feel about being Jasmine first body shot of the night?

Do you think he'll post that video? And if he does who's gonna see it?

How upset were y'all that Reanna played him out of his kiss?

(S.N) I'm sorry I'm late y'all I just finished eating.