Actions

Bashar (Pop Smoke)
The music starts after she barely tells me her name. Looking at Mikey over my shoulder he shoots me the thumbs up as I do my dance cause the show must go on. Maybe if I didn't have this show I would have pressed her more. She definitely sparked a nigga interest. And from the way she was looking at a nigga she was digging the Woo. Her demeanor was so mean but her voice was so sweet... and she look like she tastes the exact same way. Yeah Mikey was right about this one ... I gotta get her under me fasureee ... I think I can possibly see her being the future Mrs.Woo. The crowd was still turnt after the end of my set .. Jas damn near pushed me off the stage rushing ... moving through the crowd we all left the stage together and went to find the Promoter Johnny that had the other half of my money ... Jas started checking her phone like crazy every few seconds. I wipe the sweat from my face with a towel some thick stripper bitch just brought me and ask Jas "What's good zee?" She looks at me and says "Nigga we gone be late ... we need to be there before she makes her appearance so she can't fucking run and hide in the club all night." I send Mikey , Rah, and Dread looking for the Promoter. I'm sitting in my dressing room sipping some Hennessy .. Clearing my mind coming off the high of the vibes & the crowd. In silence it didn't take much for her voice to carry. "So what you think Bashar?" I look up from my phone at Jas sitting across from me "About what?" I sip from my cup quickly trying to cover my smile as she rolls her eyes saying "About Reanna dickhead?" I laughed a little bit deciding to piss her off a little bit more "She was aiight... not really my type." I say shrugging my shoulders leaning back on the couch the way her eyes lit up with anger so fast I had to hold in my laugh ... but a nigga almost broke character "Don't try to do my fucking bestie you big ass dark bastard! You looked like you fucking wanted to eat her alive Pop." I leaned forward pushing up my shades smiling "And she looked like she wanted to eat BIGG PAPI LOCSTA 🦈💫 the exact same way." The glare Jas gave me while her homegirl watched was too funny for me ..speaking from the sidelines shorty that Jas introduces as Ana said "Jas you really think ReRe might like him a little bit ... she was smiling yo. And she doesn't normally do that." I looked over to Jas she had a smile on her face looking past my head zoned out nodding she raised her eyebrows & she says "I haven't seen her flirt on the low with anybody since...." her eyes seem to automatically focus on me & she clears her throat then stops talking altogether I raise my eyebrows slightly now waiting for her to continue "Since what?" I said. She just shakes her head before smiling again "Aht Aht ...that's not my place to say all that. But I can tell you she is definitely feeling the Woo." I smirk slightly just as Mikey and my ootas came back with the Johnny and the duffle bag. He tosses the bag on the table and I say "It's all there? ... Johnny don't fuck around." The Promoter looks around the room at my niggas and says "Yeah it's all there man... I would never try and play you Pop." I stand up fully smiling dapping him up "My nigga ... you good with me loosen up homie." Jas taps me swiftly standing up saying "We are gonna be fucking late nigga come on!" I slap my hand on the promoter shoulder on our way out. When the V pulls up around the back of the club Jas gets in and says "We need to talk without the Woos so you riding with me & Mikey." Looking at me in the rear view mirror with his lips tucked Mikey shrugs his shoulders. I look back at Jas while she crossed her arms over her chest sitting back in the sit waiting on my response I just gave in "Okay okay." Mikey quickly whips off towards the destination... just as I'm getting comfortable in the silence Jas says "First things first ... if you think you just gone fuck .. she isn't like that Pop so just leave her alone if that's the case." I shake my head as if she could see me in the dark replying "Do you think I really would've been on board with leaving the other club with the all treeshes I know for a fact would eat a dick up if I wanted to just fuck her Jas?" She doesn't answer me she just sucks her teeth & keeps going "And if she gives you the chance ... don't fuck it up stupid! She's been through a lot when it comes to niggas." I make direct eye contact with Mikey in the rear view mirror because he's told me briefly before about her past with dudes and how the last one kinda broke her down & she hasn't dated since. "I have been through my fair share of bullshit with women too Jas ... if I didn't have intentions of making your friend happy ... that's if she let me believe I wouldn't be  wasting you or my brothers time. I'm a gentleman before anything even though I'm a gangsta don't get it twisted sis. You don't have to drill me ... or give me the run down. Just let me do me & you'll see .. I got you and Mikey ... nothing to worry about you putting her heart in good hands like all state girl." She leans back into her seat seeming satisfied enough with my answer.