Surprise

Reanna

It doesn't take long to get from Cosmic to Jas' place cause she took the back streets. I twiddled my little ass thumbs as we crossed the parking lot to her townhouse when we make it to her door she plays with her keys softly speaking to me  "Girl why you all fidgety you only do that when you anxious? Wassup bitch, you miss Pop already or what?" I smile to myself behind her back saying "Maybe... maybe not." She laughs at me as I follow her upstairs to her bedroom "Girl don't worry about that ...you will see him again relax." I look at her sideways and say "Bitch but when though? I didn't give him my number Jas." She looks back at me like I got shit on my shirt as I walk through her bedroom door "I don't know when you'll see him next Re. And why didn't you give him your number?" If looks could kill the side-eye I gave her ass would've done just the damn trick. "Cause bitch you snatched my Lil ass clean out the fucking door before I could even say anything else." She just shrugged her shoulders pointing to the corner while walking into the bathroom "Your suitcase is in the closet when you first open the door Re." I walked over pulled the door to her closet open seeing my biggest suitcase I shake my head dragging it to her bed "Girl did you pack my whole damn closet? This damn thang is heavy." She laughs at me saying "Now you know damn well to pack your whole closet I would need a few moving trucks ... but there is a good section of your sexiest pieces & undies and cutest outfits. Cause you gotta slay with everyone knowing there may be cameras everywhere at any moment." Opening up the bag I see a portion of my best fits, cutest night clothes & lingerie sets, a few swimsuit styles & hair products. I see enough clothes for a fucking week! I roll my eyes sucking my teeth walking to where she was in the bathroom "Shit you didn't pack no wigs? And Jas why you pack for damn near a week? Cause it seems like you knew where to find everything the fuck else." She rolls her eyes saying "Nope, I didn't pack any of your wigs cause you don't need it ... just rock your natural hair this weekend. It's sexy Pooh. And I do know where everything at like the back of my hand & bitch I couldn't decide what was cuter on you so I brought all different types of choices." I playfully roll my eyes smiling pushing myself off the door frame "I'm changing my locks bitch!" She laughs calling after me "You can't get rid of me bitch... I'm like a roach I'm gone always find my way in." I swear I can't stand this bitch sometimes yo. I hear the rattle of keys 20 minutes later signaling she ready to go. I got my bag by the door but I'm still in my clothes from the club. When she comes down the stairs and sees me she frowns "Why you didn't change Re?" I look up from my phone screen and I told her "Yo I'm not changing until I take another shower Jas." She looks at me crazy "A fucking shower though Reanna?" I give her the duh bitch face & she gets me a towel bringing it downstairs. I go over to my luggage laying it on the floor to open it & when I do she says "Get in a swimsuit bitch ain't no sleeping tonight!" I roll my eyes as I start my hunt for a swimsuit in this big ass bag.

 I go over to my luggage laying it on the floor to open it & when I do she says "Get in a swimsuit bitch ain't no sleeping tonight!" I roll my eyes as I start my hunt for a swimsuit in this big ass bag

(SN: Jas has is wearing the white one & Reanna is in the other one)

After my shower I walk back over to my bag to get my smell goods I choose to smell like vanilla even though I'm just gonna be around females. But you can never be too careful. As I'm putting on my Ugg sandals I hear Jas stomping back up the stairs "BITCH COME ON!" she pauses as she sees me and says "Yooo you look dumb good Re... with your thick ass. Turn around." She starts playing "Scenario" by Pop Smoke and the flash comes on showing she's recording ... I turn around leaning forward and wagged my ass she screams "Ayeeeee OKAY OKAY !" I wrapped my hands around my ankles as she slapped my ass while I'm still tweaking. Jas stops screaming saying "Nope stop cause I can't ... I almost put a baby in you. Your ass is eating that little swimsuit bottom right the fuck up. And I'm posting this you look so good, bitch." I laugh as I pull a really big hoodie over me it looked like a little dress & put on some spandex shorts from Jas drawer and put up my stuff in the suitcase dragging it to the car laughing and talking with the one female I trust most in the world. She is my best bitch even though everything rough has happened in our lives... we stuck together and always had each other.