Chapter 1

Start writing your story

Hiya! First chapterrrr! i hope you like it.

I hope you like Cole I do:)

4119 words so at least you have alot to read!

"Wake up." I nudge Cole's sleeping body and laugh quietly when he startles awake. Normally he doesn't sleep over, but as last night was our last night he decided to stay. Which I let him.

Despite my usual protests.

I loved him dearly, but we didn't need to do the whole cuddling thing. That was reserved to bad days or extra affectionate days.

Cole roles over to me and I take in his sleepy face, his black hair a mess against the pillow and his tattoos vibrant against my white sheets. "Today's the day. You're leaving." He sighs dramatically, his voice deep with sleep as his hands find me under the covers, trying to pull me to him. 

I forget why I don't let him stay. He is fucking gorgeous in the morning.

"Yeah." I whisper laugh. Pulling away from his wondering hands and he just gives me a lazy smile.

"I'm going to miss your bed more than I am going to miss you."  Cole moans into my pillows and smirks at my offended face.

"You hardly got to sleep in it anyway, it's not like you truly know how great this bed is."

Cole smirks and I roll my eyes already predicting his words.

"Who said anything about sleeping?"

"Ok that's it. I need to get up." I say and make a move to roll away from him but he reaches towards me again and I let him pull me close.

"What time are you leaving anyway?" He asks suggestively and I scrunch my nose up at him.

"I can literally hear my parents getting things packed down stairs." I laugh and his eyes dart towards the door almost panicked. He was deathly afraid of my mother and it was hilarious.

Yawning, I tell him "We are leaving by eleven I think"

A line forms between his eyebrows and I just look at his face. He was honestly one of the most good-looking boys I had ever met, and he knew it as well. His face was so sharply defined by his strong draw line and his dark brown eyes were surrounded by a light scattering of freckles.

"Cole, babe, get dressed." I laugh, thinking about the possibility of my mum coming up and finding a very unclothed Cole in my bed. Before I reach for my own pyjamas I lean over to check my phone. There is a message from Lucy, one I hadn't read last night.

Lucy: HIYA! You're coming back today! Or well in exactly 12 minutes it will be today! Sorry if you were asleep or well busy, but I just thought I'd tell you how excited we all are to see you again!

Smiling at her text, and blushing slightly because yeah, I was busy last night, I quickly text her a thankyou message back.

Looking at the time my eyes widen when I realise it's almost 9AM. We were supposed to be packed up and on the road by 11.

Most of the stuff had already been sent to the house back home, but all of my everyday belongings were still happily thrown around my room.

Placing my phone down I try to send Cole a stern look but his eyes are focused on other things than my eyes.

"I'm going to miss you." He says his eyes trained on my breasts and laughter bursts through me. I'm sure he will.  "When do I have to leave?"

"Don't worry about it today. They won't mention it."