Chapter 56-the end

A FAREWELL IS IN ORDER BUT READ, WE'LL TALK AFTER<3

I phoned them, the admissions people.

The last day of interviews in on Saturday.

Which is the same day as my interview here.

I had to choose, as the city was literally a four hour drive away.

I didn't know what to do, I was unsure. If I go to the interview in the city and miss this one and I don't get the job, I will have to stay here anyway, and I wont be doing the placement I want. But I could always stay with dad anyway.

Life decisions are hard.

Honestly.

I haven't told Jackson I had been looking into it, I just, I wanted to do this on my own.

Not do it on my own, because I have been asking my mum, dad and Charlotte for help. But just, I wanted to decide it without the pressure.

I decided.

And I was glad I didn't tell him I had been looking into it, it was better this way.

"Ives, are you sure you don't want to come?" Jackson asks, he was laying on my bed as I was just going through my CV.

"No, I'm good. I just need to get this done, I have an interview on Saturday."

"I know, but I've read your CV, cover letter, they're perfect. You need to eat."

I send him a little smile. "Jackson I am eating, I just will grab some lunch from downstairs. Go have lunch with your friends, spend time with them."

"It's not as fun if you don't come." He smiles persuasively and I shake my head at his clingy ass.

"Jackson go." I deadpan and he sighs getting off the bed and walking towards me, I shut my laptop and let him place a kiss on my lips. "Just come back after." I send him a small grin and he laughs nodding.

"Okay, I'm going to head out, do you want food brought back?"

"No."

"Is this where you say no, but then when you see that I brought nothing back you get this little disappointed frown on your face?" He says, giving me a 'I know you' look.

My lips tug up and I nod. "Yep."

"Okay, got it." He chuckles, grabbing his things. "I'll see you in a bit."

"Okay."

Jackson pulls my bedroom door behind him and I reopen my laptop.

St. Agatha's Academy.

I'm going to confirm the interview time. We'll figure us out, we love each other.

I cant just mess around with my future, especially when I don't know what I want. I should be sensible.

As soon as I confirm the date, my phone rings and I stare at the unknown number.

"Hi?"

"Good afternoon, this is Keira Thompson speaking from the student services department of St Agatha's Academy, can I confirm this is Ivy James?"

"Oh that was quick, yeah, speaking."

"Oh good, it's nice to meet you." She says and I try not to laugh as I don't know if a phone call counts as meeting.

"You too."

"I was just ringing to confirm the date and time, and to tell you how to prepare for the interview."