Chapter 43

Drama lol- also I almost cried when writing this but I am emotional today so I hope it's not actually that emotional ahaha. 

Please leave you thoughts! Votes and Comments make my days. 

"Oh hey." I send the girl a smile and feel my heart rate increase when they just bring me into their conversation.

About boys.

Oh goodness.

"I was just telling Rach to just go for it." Jess says and I jump up on the little counter, my arms wrapping around Luce in comfort and well affection because I feel like I don't see her anymore.

"Go for what?" I ask hesitantly.

"She fancies Jackson." Jess laughs and Lucy squeezes me a little, almost reassuringly as if she knew my feelings.

Was Jess actually torturing me?

"Jess shh." Rach says and I send her a forced smile.

"What's holding you back?" Lucy says and I don't even bother to send her a look.

Today, tonight is exhausting.

"Well I have this friend, Hannah." Rach says and I honestly want to bang my head violently on to the side.

"Oh yeah, we know Hannah."

"Well she was seeing Jackson and she said it was fine for me to go for it, but like there thing like lasted a whole year so I wasn't sure whether I should."

Lucy interrupts before I can.

A fucking year? What?

"A year?" Lucy asks.

"Well not continuously. They got together back over a year ago for the first time, and they like just ended things properly. I don't think they even saw each other more than three times but I just don't wanna step on her toes."

"Do you know when?" I ask, my voice small.

"When What?"

"When they first slept together Rach." Lucy snaps and I almost laugh at the fact she knew.

Rachael tells us.

It was the week I left. Like the week after.

I get it.

He was angry with me.

And hurt.

But damn it Jackson.

"What the fuck." Lucy says and Rach and Jess both look at her confused.

"Luce it's fine. We were over." I laugh painfully and jump down from the counter.

"Wait what?" Rach says at the same time as Jess breathes a little "Oh."

"I'm just gunna."I nod, towards literally nothing and go and walk away from them.

Usually Lucy would follow me but I was walking towards Jackson. So I gathered she just let me be.

I am a little numb. Not like numb, numb. Just-

Do I have the right to be upset?

I walk up to Jackson and his eyes meet mine and he immediately looks concerned.

He was stood talking with Jayden and Luca and when I get to him, I don't stop walking and out of habit he open's his arms to me and I walk into them, but I push his arm away from me and stand on my tiptoes so my lips could reach his ear to whisper into it.