Chapter 51

This is a lil shorter sorry but it didn't make sense to connect it to any other scenes. This chapter is cute in my opinionnn.  Hope yous enjoy. 

Remember to leave your love & and predictions? 

Also I've seen a few Cole and Nova story requests- do yous want that?

Jackson and I were just talking, it was the middle of the night, as usual. But neither of us were asleep and I didn't really know why.

We were just wide awake.

I was sat on his bedroom floor and he was on his bed, his legs against the wall, his back flush against the mattress.

I don't know either honestly.

"You are going to be the one that tells everyone." I state.

"Pardon?"

"Yep, my friends, Nora, Jess, Luce. When they come asking me questions I am going to send them to you and you are going to answer them but this is your doing."

"Me?" He says, his head turning to look away from the ceiling to me.

"Yes you."

"You know, normal girls enjoy gossiping about boys to their friends." Jackson says his eyes finding mine again.

"Well it's tragic you are with me then." I say and he grins at the 'with me' part. "You kissed me, in front of everyone. You now have to go and explain it."

"You want me to go now? Or can this wait till we next see everyone?" Jackson cheeks and I lie back down on his floor, staring up at the ceiling to.

"I mean it's like what, three? I m sure most of them will be easy to wake up."

"Ivy." Jackson laughs and I huff a little.

"Yes Jackson?"

"Nothing." He grins and then as I look away again he groans.

I look back at him and he sends me a pained look.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." He says so sincerely I am a little shocked because he hadn't apologised for our argument.

We hadn't really talked about it. Like we talked about us, just not the fact we were screaming at each other earlier today.

"You are?"

"Yeah. You were right it was possessive, and like just rude."

"It really was and I don't like that."

"I gathered." He laughs a little and then sends me a guilty look.

"I um, I haven't felt this way before. I haven't done this with someone before. I know you have, like you and Jay and I guess you've had other boyfriends? But I just, this is all new to me."

I sit up and crawl over to where his face is and kneel beside the bed, leaning a short kiss on his lips.

"Jackson, yes I've had boyfriends before. But I didn't feel this way about anyone. About Jay."

"You didn't?"

"No." I laugh.

He doesn't realise like this is really intense.

I sit back on my legs and stare at him. I guess I never thought about the fact this was his first serious thing. If we are serious, I mean, we've been seeing each other for more than a month now.

And like we just agreed to try and do long distance.

But the way we feel, the way I feel at least, isn't normal.