Chapter 1

~Author's P.O.V~

"I'm gonna take my horse, to the old town road, i'm gonna ...... riiiideee till I can't no more. Oh i'm g~....!" The song was playing in the radio and the four boys were jamming to it.

It was night and the roads were quite dark. The road lead back to the city from the camping site. Jungkook was driving the car and Hoseok sat on the passenger seat. Jimin and Taehyung were on the back seats. After spending a few days at the camp, they were returning home.

The boys were still very much excited to have spent a nice vacation. Their happiness could be seen through their laughing and screaming time to time. Jungkook was also distracted by all the fun and excitement that he didn't notice something was lying on the road in front of them.

"Jungkook, look ahead!!! Stop the car!!" Taehyung screamed all of a sudden, looking straight ahead.

Jungkook almost lost balance but somehow managed to stop the car just in time. All of them were startled by this sudden incident.

"What is it? Should we go out to look?" Jimin asked.

"It looks like a person. A girl maybe!" Jungkook replied being confused.

"What if it's a ghost or zombie!!! We are in the middle of nowhere and I have seen it in the movies. When we go out, it will eat us!" Hoseok almost whisper yelled. He was the eldest among them, yet the most scared one.

"Hyung, ghost and zombies don't exist! What if the person is injured! We should help her," Jungkook said and got out of the car. The other two in the back seat also followed him.

They saw a female lying on the road, head down. Jungkook kneeled down and held the girl up on his lap. She was unconscious but still breathing. They didn't see any severe visible injury except some small abrasions.

"Her clothes are a bit weird, don't you think! I mean they look expensive but who wears these now-a-days!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Who cares about her clothes! Look at her face, she's so pretty. I wonder if she's single!" Jimin said while looking at her closely.

"Are you guys for real!! We are in a weird situation here! Help me out!" Jungkook almost yelled at them.

Now that it was confirmed, she wasn't a ghost or a zombie, Hoseok also came out of the car and took a better look at her.

"Oh jimin! You're right. She's pretty. But I have to agree with Taehyung. Her clothes are a bit fancy!" Hoseok described with his hands on his chin.

Jungkook just sat there with a 'are-you-kidding-me-now' face. He was so done with his seniors. 'How can they be so relaxed! They are the world's biggest crack heads.' He thought.

Then Jungkook picked her up from the road and put her in the car. Jimin and Taehyung sat on her both sides. When everyone took their seats, Jungkook started the car.

~Time skip~

Now they were sitting outside the emergency room drinking coffee. They couldn't just leave the girl alone and go home.

"So, why are we waiting here again! Aren't we going home?" Taehyung asked while yawning.

"Yaa, Taehyunga! Just let the girl wake up first. I want to take her number," Jimin said with a smirk.

Jungkook rolled his eyes hearing their conversation. He just wanted to make sure everything was okay and then go home.

Then a nurse came out to call them in. The girl had just woken up. Hearing the news, all of them went inside to meet the mysterious girl.

~The girl's P.O.V~

I woke up to find myself lying on a bed. I tried to look around to find out where I actually was. The place was very weird with weird looking objects, I had never seen.

When I tried to sit up, I saw a pipe line inserted into my wrist with a needle. I was just wandering about it when four men came to surround my bed.

"Don't come near me! Stay away!" I screamed with all my might. All the other people that were present there also looked at me.

Who were they? And what was wrong with their clothes! I had never seen any person wearing those types of clothing before! Were they sent to kill me? But how did they catch me?