Chapter 21

After hearing everything from YN, Jin got quite surprised. He never imagined Yoongi could do something like this. They lived in the same house for more than two years and it was the first time he saw this side of Yoongi.

Jin somehow managed to calm YN down and put her to sleep. He was always the funny and full-of-himself type of guy but he took care of YN as his own daughter, though the age gap was very little.

He thought for a moment if he should tell Jungkook about this incident or not. Then he realized, this hot headed bunny would do something stupid if he knew about this, so he decided to let this incident pass. Well, it was the biggest mistake he could ever make.

"Hey, are you okay? What happened to your arm?" Jungkook asked YN as he was now standing in the line holding the food tray.

"Oh, it's nothing. I slipped and fell in the bathroom," YN lied, averting her gaze from him and serving him in a hurry.

"Are you sure? Why do you look so gloomy, you know you can tell me anything!" Jungkook asked again as he was worried but forgot the fact that he was standing in a line.

"Why don't you two get a room, I'm hungry. Let me get my food please!" Jimin whined as he was standing behind Jungkook.

"I'll come at night to meet you, okay?" Jungkook said with a soft smile and moved away from the counter.

"Ah, the cold Jungkook was better. This all lovey dovey Jungkook is giving me creeps. It's all your fault, do you know that!" Jimin complained to YN with a soft chuckle which made her blush.

While working, YN stole a few glances at Jungkook who was now sitting at one of the tables and munching on his food like a little bunny. She was falling hard for him, like who wouldn't! He was so adorable.

'I think I should tell him about Yoongi, he deserves to know." YN thought to herself.

~Time skip~

"It's already 8pm and he's still not home yet. I wonder what he's up to these days. Today I'll talk some sense into him, " Jin mumbled to himself as he was watching TV and eating jello, sitting on the couch.

Then suddenly the door opened revealing Yoongi. "Yah, why don't you come home all day? What are you up to these days? Come here, we need to talk," Jin shouted at him.

Yoongi didn't say anything but smirked looking at Jin. His eyes fell on the vase, kept on the side table and he picked it up all of a sudden.

"What are gonna do with this?" Jin asked, being confused.

*smash*

Yoongi smashed the glass vase on Jin's head which made Jin scream with all his might. Warm blood was now dripping from his head to his temples and cheeks. He was supposed to be unconscious but he kept mumbling something.

"Why don't you just die! How many times do I have to kill you?" Yoongi scoffed looking at Jin, who was now lying on the floor almost unconscious.

Yoongi picked up a frying pan from the kitchen counter and was about to hit Jin again when YN came out of her room in a hurry. She heard Jin scream a few seconds ago so she became startled.

"Oh my god, oh my god.... what did you do!" YN shouted seeing the scene in front of her eyes and ran towards Jin's lifeless figure.

But before she could kneel down before Jin, Yoongi grabbed her hands tightly and started dragging her out of the apartment.

'You are now only mine, princess!"

"Yo yo, hey yo...... today's party is going to be so much fun. I wish Jungkook was here too." Taehyung sighed as he was now sitting on the passenger seat and Jimin was driving the car.

"He chose hoes over bros. Are you gonna leave me too when you have a girlfriend?" Jimin asked, taking a glance at Taehyung.

"Aish, don't call YN a hoe. Jungkook is the one who ditched us," Taehyung whined, patting Jimin on his shoulder.

"Haha, I was just joking. You know whe......" Jimin couldn't finish his sentence when he suddenly had to pull the brake of the car. Someone suddenly came in front of the car out of nowhere.

"Oh my god, who is it? Is he dead? Are we going to jail, Jimin?" Taehyung shouted, being frustrated.

Jimin didn't say anything and hurriedly got out of the car to check on the person they hit with their car. The person was conscious and was trying to stand up. He had bruises all over his body but it didn't look like it was from this accident.

"Professor Yoongi???What happened to you?"

"Hurry, we have to go to Jin's apartment. We don't have time, YN's life is in danger!"