Chapter 15

YN was sitting in the balcony and looking at the starry sky, crying. She missed her family, specially her father. The flashbacks of his memories were storming her mind, making her heart clench in pain.

Yoongi was wandering around in the house when suddenly he heard a muffled sound coming from the balcony. He went there to check only to find YN crying her heart out while holding her phone in her palm tightly. He could see Seokjin's photo on the screen.

"Is everything okay?" Yoongi asked from behind her which made her startled. She quickly wiped her tears and looked at him with a forced smile.

"Um, I didn't mean to startle you. I'm sorry," Yoongi said scratching the back of his neck. He didn't know what to say so he felt a little embarrassed.

"No, it's okay. Actually I wanted to talk to you, it's good that now you're here. Please take a seat," YN said looking at him and patted the seat beside her, signaling him to sit.

Yoongi hesitated at first but eventually sat down and then YN began talking. "I'm sorry that I was rude to you. You look a lot like General Daechwita that's why I couldn't control my anger. I know you're not him but still I..... I am really sorry. And thank you for saving me that day."

"You don't need to say sorry, I understand. So..... do you miss him that much? You know, you can tell me anything....... I'm also a counselor. You will feel a lot better after sharing your feelings," Yoongi suggested.

"I miss him so damn much! He used to love me so much, he taught me, he fed me, he played with me, he was more like a best friend than a father," YN explained as a few tear drops glided through her cheeks.

She spoke her heart out and Yoongi listened carefully. He was always quiet and a bit cold but deep inside he had a soft spot in his heart. So seeing her miserable condition, he wanted to embrace her in his arms and soothe her mind. But it'd be inappropriate, so he just patted her back trying to calm her down.

"I feel a lot better now, thank you for listening, Yoongi-ssi!" YN said looking at him, with a soft smile playing on her lips. Yoongi also smiled a bit, showing his gummy smile.

"Am I interrupting something?" Jungkook asked suddenly, out of nowhere.

Yoongi removed his hand from her back and stood up seeing Jungkook. "Ah jeon! It's good you're here. Give her some company, I should leave now," saying this Yoongi left.

Truth to be said, he wanted to spend a little more time with her but had to leave anyway. Then he met Jin in the kitchen.

"You know she misses her father a lot. She was crying a while ago looking at your picture. You should show a bit more affection to her," Yoongi suggested while taking out a bottle from the fridge.

"Ah that poor kid, I feel really sorry for her. Don't worry, I'll treat her as my own child," Jin said with a smile.

Yoongi was about to walk away when Jin added, "When did you become so soft? I didn't know that this kid is this much adorable to make even Mr Grumpy Yoongi soft, hehe!"

Yoongi stopped for a moment to look at Jin and then walked away without saying anything. What Seokjin misunderstood was that, Yoongi didn't see YN as a kid or a little sister. Rather he felt something towards her as a man.

(Meanwhile in the boys dorm)

"Don't you think we should do something about Jungkook and YN?" Jimin asked while rolling on his bed with his phone in his hands.

"Do what?" Taehyung asked being clueless.

"Can't you see how he looks at her! I can bet he likes her. But considering how cold he is, he is never gonna confess his feelings ..... unless we do something, you know!" Jimin said, this time with a smirk.

"Let's go to a picnic then this weekend, all of us. We can play some pranks on them to get them closer.... what do you think?" Taehyung suggested with a mischievous grin while wiggling his eyebrows.

"Nice idea, let me ask others," Jimin said excitedly and high fived each other.