Chapter 8

~Time skip~

Later that night Jungkook couldn't focus on his studies. His heart was heavy thinking that YN had to go away! Though at first he didn't like the idea of keeping her in his room but now he wanted to keep her safe.

She was not one of those cunning and flirty type of girls, rather a cute and innocent one. Her clueless behavior somehow attracted the cold boy towards her.

YN was sitting in her bed and reading Jungkook's history books. Looking at her, he remembered the promise he made her earlier.

"Didn't you want to know about this, YN?" He asked showing her the phone. Without wasting a second, YN jumped from her bed and sat in front of Jungkook. Curiosity got the best of her.

"Look! You can talk to other person with this device when they are away. And also......," Jungkook began describing and the girl listened with pure concentration.

Sometimes she widened her eyes, sometimes she gasped out of amusement! It was her innocent curiosity that made Jungkook adore her.

"YN! I can't keep you here with me anymore. Tomorrow, we'll take you to one of our teachers. I hope he'll arrange something for you," Jungkook asked after finishing his lecture on cell phone.

"Does that mean I can't see you anymore?" YN asked with worried eyes.

"That's not gonna happen. Wherever you are, I'll go to meet you...everyday!" Jungkook promised with a soft smile that made YN smile too.

The next day was the weekend so there was no class. Jungkook and YN both got ready. He did buy a few dresses for YN the last day but she had to wear Jungkook's clothes again so that the guard couldn't recognize her.

Leaving the dorm they headed towards the teachers apartment. When they got on the lift, YN again got startled due to the sudden agitation and being afraid she hugged Jungkook.

If it was a random girl any other day, he would have pushed her right away. But he couldn't do that to YN. She was too cute for him to handle.

For some reasons, he believed that she indeed came from the past. But he didn't feel the necessity to convince the others. They still thought YN had suffered a memory loss.

When they rang the doorbell, Namjoon opened it and Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were sitting on the couch.

"You are late, Kook! Oh and hi YN!" Namjoon greeted with a smile.

"Where's professor?" Asked Jungkook to others when a voice answered from the kitchen.

"Ah Jungkooka! This brat is always late! How many times do I have to tell you to be punctual!" Seokjin spat as he walked from the kitchen to the living room.

Before Jungkook could say anything in defense, YN suddenly ran towards Jin and hugged him tightly. The other men just stood there dumbfounded. What in the world was happening!

"I thought I lost you! It hurt like hell! Never leave me again please! I love you so much!" YN said as she sobbed, snuggling in Jin's chest.

Jin was now standing lifting his hands up as in a surrender position.
"I know I'm handsome, but I think you're too young for me kid! Please let go!" Jin said being sarcastic.

Observing the event, Jungkook felt a sharp pain in the left side of his chest. And Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jin's cockiness.

"I missed you so much, father!" Added Yn.

"Yah! I know I'm old but not that old to be called your father! Didn't you learn manners? You ungrateful kid. How dare you call me father!" Shouted Jin in one breath as he pushed YN away.

Hoseok and Jimin were now rolling on the floor laughing. "At first I was shocked like what the hell! But I must say, you're awesome YN! Hahaha!" Exclaimed Hoseok still laughing.

"Father, I'm YN! Can't you recognize me!" YN said with a pleading voice, as tears kept on flowing through her cheeks. But Jin just kept swearing at her.

"YN, I don't know if he looks like your father or not. But believe me, he's not your father. You're in another time period, remember!" Jungkook whispered to her ear as he held her shoulders with his hands, from behind her back.

"I'm sorry. Please forgive me. You look like my father that's why I couldn't control myself. I should've known, he's already dead!" YN apologized and bowed to Jin.

The angry professor was now soft seeing her miserable state. He was about to say something when a sleepy voice behind him chimed in.

"Why are all these students here so early in the morning?"

"General Daechwita!!" YN mumbled with horror in her eyes.