Chapter 22

'Take my hands now.... you are the cause of my euphoria......yay ae....yay ae... yay ae!' Jungkook was humming and smiling ear to ear. Whenever he was supposed to meet YN, his heart fluttered like crazy and he couldn't think of anything else except her smiling face.

He was in a very joyous mood and getting out of the elevator he rang the doorbell of Jin's apartment. When no one answered even after a minute, he noticed that the door was already open. He went inside only to find a bloody Jin sprawled on the floor.

"Professor! Oh my god.... what happened to you? Who did this?" Jungkook yelled, being frustrated. His mind stopped working for a moment, he knelt down to pick Jin up.

"He....t-took YN!" Jin mumbled under his breath as Jungkook helped him to sit up and lean on the couch.

"Who took YN?" Jungkook asked with horror in his eyes.

"Y-yoongi! He even k-kissed her forcefully... yesterday." Jin said with much difficulty. His words made Jungkook widen his eyes in shock, blood was rushing up inside his head.

Jungkook stood up and clenched his fist when suddenly the door flew open, revealing Jimin and Taehyung, who were supporting Yoongi on their shoulders.

"You bastard!! I'm going to kill you, where's YN?" Jungkook yelled while heading towards them. He grabbed Yoongi's collar and left a few punches on his face mercilessly. Yoongi was already beaten to the pulp and Jungkook's punches made him wobble.

"Are you crazy, Jungkook! Stop it now. He's already hurt so much," Jimin yelled at Jungkook and tried to hold him back, but he was no match to that muscle pig.

Taehyung also joined Jimin and managed to stop Jungkook from beating Yoongi up any further. Yoongi was already very much exhausted and his fragile body knelt down on the floor. Taehyung and Jimin were shocked out of their wits as they had no idea of what was going on.

"I-I was kidnapped..... that day w-when I had an argument with Jungkook.... I was coming back home after finishing my classes... when someone h-hit my head... I was locked in a basement for two days.... today I managed to escape."

"But all of us saw you today, stop lying. Where's YN? I swear if anything happens to her, I'll kill you!" Jungkook yelled as he was now fighting hard to get out of Jimin and Taehyung's grip.

"I t-think Yoongi is not lying. It was someone else impersonating him." Jin chimed in all of a sudden.

This time Jungkook calmed down and all of them looked down at Jin, who was sitting on the floor, leaning on the couch.

"What happened to him?" Taehyung asked, widening his eyes. They were so busy handling Jungkook that they didn't notice Jin. There was now a pin drop silence as they couldn't process all this.

Yoongi decided to break the silence. "I heard them talking about going to the mountain. I think they took YN there."

"Taehyung, call Namjoon and Hoseok hyung and take them to the hospital," Jungkook said while pointing towards Jin and Yoongi. "Jimin hyung, you come with me."

With that said, Jungkook ran out of the apartment followed by Jimin, leaving Taehyung alone with the two wounded men.

~Meanwhile~

The car suddenly stopped at the bottom of the hill and YN was dragged out of the car.

"Why are you doing this Yoongi-ssi! Please let me go!" YN pleaded but the male only smirked without saying anything.

"So professor, my work here is done. Don't forget about my grades," Minji said, who was now sitting on the driver's seat. Actually she had no idea that it wasn't Professor Yoongi. She only helped him to get good grades.

"Minji, don't leave me here. Help me!" YN pleaded.

"Help you? Keep dreaming bitch. Because of you Jungkook hates me now, it's payback." Minji scoffed and drove off with a smirk on her face.

The male looking like Yoongi, dragged her up the hill. YN pleaded, screamed and tried to fight but to no avail. He was too strong for her. Then suddenly it started to rain and they got totally drenched.

Finally they reached the cliff and he pushed YN on the ground.

"Why are you doing this to me?" YN sobbed endlessly looking at him.

Even this time too the male didn't reply, rather his smirk kept getting bigger and bigger. He wiped off the rainwater from his face when suddenly a huge scar was visible on his face.

"General Daechwita!!!"