Chapter 16

"So, when are we gonna play the game?" Hoseok whispered to Jimin while taking out their stuff from the car's trunk.

"Ah hyung, how many times are you gonna ask? First we are gonna ride the boats, eat lunch and then........game on," Jimin whispered back being annoyed.

Yoongi, Namjoon and YN came in Jin's car while the other three came in Jungkook's car. Others were busy preparing for the food while Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok were whispering to each other.

"What are you three up to? I've been noticing this for a while, you guys are acting weird. Care to explain?" Namjoon asked coming near them.

The three mischievous boys were quite startled at Namjoon's question. Not knowing what to say, two of them looked at Jimin. Jimin was quite good at these kind of situations.

"Ah hyung, why do you always suspect us? We're innocent little puppies," Jimin whined with a pout and fluttered his eyelids repeatedly.

"What a drama king, whatever!" Namjoon walked away getting annoyed.

"Why are we not telling him our plan? He got so disappointed, my poor brother!" Taehyung pouted cutely looking at Jimin.

"He's so clumsy plus he is not good at keeping secrets. We can't tell him. Haven't you heard Too many cook spoils the broth? We three are enough," Jimin explained and walked towards the lake.

Jin and Yoongi, being the elders, started cooking while the other six went to ride the boats. The students even started a small fight about who will take which boat. Their bickering was quite amusing to watch.

After wandering around the whole lake on the boat, they finally came back one by one. The food was ready and they started stuffing their mouth with it.

"Ah these punks! Eat slowly, no one is going to snatch them from you guys," Jin yelled getting frustrated.

But the boys didn't budge, instead they started a competition, who could eat more. YN being the only girl among them and a shy one, just sat there quietly, looking at the boys with wide eyes. She was biting her chopsticks with her lips as she couldn't get a chance to take the food.

Jin was busy talking sense to the brats while Yoongi glanced at YN and realized her situation.

"Here take this and don't be shy, they're always like this. You have to fight for your food otherwise you'll be left out," Yoongi explained as he managed to get some food for her.

"Yeah, but they're adorable," YN said and laughed. Her smile was mesmerizing and anyone would be hypnotized if they saw her now.

Her smile now attracted Jungkook's attention. He realized that because of their childish behavior she was having a hard time eating. Also seeing Yoongi and her smiling together, he felt a little jealous.

"Hey, stop eating everyone. I think we've forgotten that we have a lady among us. Let's be polite and serve her some food, shall we?" Jungkook shouted, at which others stopped on their tracks.

"Oy hoy, when did you become so polite Jungkooka?" Jimin asked with a smirk wiggling his eyebrows.

Jungkook felt a little bit shy at Jimin's remark but somehow managed to keep his cool. Now they suddenly became calm and ate their lunch quietly.

Jungkook and Yoongi both stole a few glances at her. Then suddenly the two males made eye contact. Staring or should I say glaring at each other for a minute, they looked away.

"Okay, I'll spin the bottle and at whomever it points, he'll have to choose truth or dare. Do you understand?" Jimin explained looking at YN to which she nodded her head.

"Ahh, Namjoon hyung! Truth or dare?" The younger males shouted all together.

"Um.... Truth!" Namjoon replied.

"Okay, what is going on between you and Eva sunbae-nim?" Tae asked with a smirk. "And don't try to lie," He added.

"Nothing is going on between us! It's just that, I like her," Namjoon replied with a shy smile and looked down. Everyone now screamed in amusement and patted his shoulder.

Next time the bottle pointed towards Jin and he picked truth.
"Ah professor, when are you gonna get married and stop swearing at me?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden.

"Yaa, what's my swearing has anything to do with marriage? You punk I'll......!" Jin kept on blabbering nonsense making Jungkook regret his question.

Finally when he stopped they spun  the bottle again and this time it pointed towards Jungkook. Now that the first two already chose truth, so he had no choice but to choose dare.

"Jungkook, kiss YN!"