Chapter 20

The next day Yoongi did take all his lectures but there was something different about him. He was in a very irritated mood and scolded random students for no reason. He didn't teach anything rather wasted the time sitting on his chair in front of the whole class. The students were confused as to why he was behaving like this, he never neglected his class like this before.

However, Yoongi wandered around the campus for a while. He was lost in his thoughts when he suddenly stopped in front of the cafe. He stared at YN for a while from the distance and looked at her serving food at the counter. Her every movement was mesmerizing for him, making his mind go crazy. He didn't want to go but a moment later, he walked away quietly, smirking by himself.

"Hey gorgeous, I'm Luke. If you don't mind, can I have your number?" A student asked YN while she was busy cleaning the counter.

"Um, what number?"

"Your phone number, what else!"

YN kept quiet for a moment to think what she should do. She was hesitant and didn't know how to politely refuse the guy.

"Aren't you gonna say anything? Wait, do you have a boyfriend?" The guy asked leaning on the counter and looked closely at her.

"Um.... I have a few boy friends actually...... Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, Hos.... "

"Whoa, hold on! You're quite interesting, I must say. Multiple boyfriends, ha! So it won't hurt having another one right?" The guy asked with a huge smirk on his face.

"Back off dude, she's taken. She's mine only." Jungkook suddenly appeared out of nowhere and pushed the guy aside. His choice of word made YN turn red like a tomato.

"And you, come with me," Jungkook said looking at YN and then dragged her out of the cafe, holding her hand.

"Wait, wait.... I haven't finished my work yet," YN whined but to no avail.

He took her to the garden and stopped under a cherry blossom tree.

"YN......I'm not the romantic type of guy that every girl dreams of and I don't even know how to say this...... but will you be my girlfriend? I... I like you, YN!" Jungkook said with blush creeping on his cheeks.

"Aren't you guys already my boy friends?" YN asked shyly as she looked at the ground.

"No silly, it doesn't mean a guy just being your friend. When a boy and girl are in a relationship.... you know love type of relationship... then they're called each other's boyfriend and girlfriend."

Hearing Jungkook's explanation YN's eyes widened. She realized what she told to that guy earlier, what could he have thought about her!

YN's expression made Jungkook chuckle a bit. He tried to take a step closer to her which made her even more flustered and she kept fidgeting with her fingers.

Seeing her red cheeks Jungkook got confident and figured out what her answer was. So without wasting a second he pulled her closer and smashed his lips onto hers, not caring about his surroundings. This time it didn't take much long for her to melt into the passionate kiss. However, the few students present around that place were quite taken aback.

The Jeon Jungkook was now taken!

~At night~

Jin was busy preparing the dinner when Yoongi came home. He was late again today just like yesterday, no one knew what had caused him to be like this.

After freshening up, Yoongi decided to pay a visit to YN so he went into her room without knocking.

"How have you been, princess?"

YN was quite startled seeing him in her room but she managed to calm herself down and stood up to greet him.

"Ah Yoongi-ssi, I wanted to talk you about that night's incident but never got a hold of you. Actually I wanted to apologize."

"Apologize for what?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows.

"Um... I thought you to be Jungkook and accidentally..... k-kissed you. It was my fault. I also want to apologize on Jungkook's behalf, for his rude behavior."

"If that's the case, then I'll forgive you on one condition," Yoongi smirked and YN looked at him with high hopes. "Kiss me!"

"What?" YN asked widening her eyes. She didn't expect him to say this.

Before she could say anything further, Yoongi pecked her lips all of a sudden.

"Yoongi-ssi, what are you doing? We can't do this, I like Jungkook. Please respect my decision," YN said backing off. She was quite scared at Yoongi's inappropriate behavior.

Seeing her scared face made him smirk more and he took a step closer to her. She tried to step back but he took e hold of her and kissed her forcefully. YN tried to fight back to free herself from his grip but failed miserably. During the process she got a few scratches on her arms and finally she managed to push him and ran out of her room.

Jin was humming and peacefully setting the table for dinner when suddenly YN came out of her room running and hugged him.

"Whoa, what happened? Why are you crying?" Jin asked being surprised at her sudden outburst.

But not a single word came out of YN's mouth. She snuggled on his chest and kept on sobbing endlessly. Just at that moment, Yoongi came out of YN's room with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"Yah! What did you do to her? Why's she crying like this?" Jin shouted looking at Yoongi while tightly holding the girl's fragile figure in his embrace.

"I was only trying to claim what is mine, from the beginning," Yoongi said as he wiped his lips with his thumb, seductively.

'What has happened to him! Why is he behaving like this? Is he already blinded by love to not realize what's right and what's wrong!' Jin thought.