Chapter 12

"Hey YN. Um, would you like to go to the beach with me this evening?" Jungkook asked as YN was serving food oh his tray.

"I'd love to. Are others coming too?" YN asked.

"Nope. Just you and me. Be ready, I'll pick you up," replied Jungkook and went away from the counter to sit at the table. He was smiling ear to ear which was now a regular scene for his friends.

"Why are you smiling? You are behaving weird nowadays," Taehyung said while stuffing his mouth with rice.

"Why are you always complaining? When I used to be cold you told me to smile more. And now that I'm smiling you're saying I'm weird. Actually you're the weird one," Jungkook spat.

The two started bickering again and Jimin just kept laughing.

After finishing the work, YN was walking towards the teachers apartment. She was feeling butterflies in her stomach thinking about going to the beach with Jungkook. But suddenly someone called her from behind.

"Hey I was looking for you. I have somewhere to take you. Let's go," Minji said pulling YN's hand.

"But I already have plans. How long will it take?" YN asked being worried.

"Don't worry my dear friend. It won't take long. Just come with me," Minji said to which YN just nodded her head. She took YN to a car and told her to get inside.

"Where are we going?" YN asked being curious.

"You haven't had your lunch yet, right? Let's go to a restaurant, it's my treat. For now drink this," Minji said as she gave YN a bottle of juice.

A driver was driving the car and Minji was sitting in the backseat with YN. Everything seemed a little bit weird to YN but she shook off her thoughts and drank the juice. But a few moments later she started feeling dizzy.

"Minji, I don't feel good. Everything seems blurry. I want to go back," YN requested as she held her head with both of her hands.

"Well don't worry sweetheart, we'll go back. But first let me take you to a mall, you need to put on a sexy dress," Minji replied with a smirk and held YN's shoulders to keep the naive girl steady.

YN was semi conscious and couldn't figure out what was happening. She wanted to go back but couldn't collect the strength to decline Minji's offer. She was forced to follow whatever Minji ordered her to.

~Time skip~

Jungkook rang the doorbell to Jin's apartment and stood there with a huge grin on his face. It would be his first time going out with YN, he was very much excited. Then suddenly the door opened.

"Ah, Jungkooka. I was waiting for you, so where's YN?" Jin asked standing in front of the door.

"What do mean? I am here to pick YN up," Jungkook replied with widened eyes.

"She didn't come back after work. I thought she might be hanging out with you kids. She didn't pick up her phone either." This time Jin replied with complete horror in his eyes. YN had never gone anywhere without telling them before, in fact she didn't know any place or anything properly.

Jungkook called his other friends to find out if she was with them but to no avail. Now Jin and Jungkook stood in front of each other being frustrated not knowing what to do.

"What are we gonna do now professor? Where could she have gone? We were supposed to go out today." Jungkook said as he brushed his hair back being very anxious and walked back and forth.

"Let's go find her, it's almost dark. God knows what she was thinking, going out alone! This clueless girl!" Jin said and informed Yoongi over phone and went out with Jungkook.

Jimin, Taehyung, Hoseok and Namjoon also went out hearing the news of YN being missing.

Minji: Aww, you look so hot YN. Let's go back now okay sweetheart.

YN: Wh...aat ....are....you doing Minji? I-I...don't ...un-understand! My head... It hurts..!

Driver: Where to, ma'am?

Minji: Back to Seoul university, in front of teachers apartment.

With that, she put YN inside her car and the car started moving. YN was not in a state to comprehend anything. What was gonna happen to her!