Chapter 13

"Oh Minji, my favourite student! Come inside. You have no idea how much you've made me suffer. You could've come earlier," Professor Kang said as he made way for Minji and YN to enter into his apartment.

"I was preparing her that's why I'm late. Look how pretty she looks now," Minji replied as she took YN to a couch and sat her there.

"It was not necessary, Minjia. She already looked delicious. Now give us some privacy."

"Where's your wife by the way?"

"She's out of town. Now stop asking questions, I can't wait anymore."

"Looks like someone's already excited! Okay then, I'll be in the campus, call me when you're done," Minji said and then exited the apartment leaving YN behind.

Jungkook searched everywhere but couldn't find YN, he was now hopeless. Standing in the middle of the campus he huffed and tried to breathe.

He was about to lose hope when he saw a female figure walking towards the garden. Recognizing the female he ran towards her but before he could reach her she met with a bunch of girls.

"So what's the news? Did the plan work?" One of the girls asked.

"Yeah, piece of cake. That bitch YN won't be able to walk tomorrow. Haha!" Minji said and started laughing with the other girls.

"You're the one with whom YN hangs out with right? Where's she?" Jungkook asked huffing as he was out of breath.

"Jun-Jungkook! Um, what're you talking about? How would I know where YN is?" Minji replied as she looked straight at Jungkook, eyes wide.

"What were you guys talking about just now? If anything happens to YN, believe me I'll forget that you're a girl and break each and every single of your bones into pieces. Now answer me.... WHERE IS YN!" Jungkook shouted glaring at her which made the group of girls scared. Minji gulped down and took a step back.

"If I go to the police all of you are gonna be doomed. I'm giving you a chance, tell me now!" Jungkook shouted again.

Jungkook was about to take a step forward when suddenly one of the girls blurted out, "She's in professor Kang's apartment. Please don't involve the police." Hearing this his eyes widened, everyone knew what kind of person Professor Kang was. Then without saying anything he ran as fast as he could towards the professor's apartment.

~Meanwhile in the apartment~  

Professor Kang went near YN and sat beside her on the couch. First he checked her out from head to toe and then moved her hair strands that were falling in front her face.

Feeling someone touch her face she tried to open her eyes and see who was it. "W-who... are you?" YN mumbled but she was too weak to say out loud.

"You don't need to know that babygirl. Now come to daddy!" Professor Kang said and then grabbed YN's arm to pull her closer to him.

"No... leave.. me alone! N-no..!" YN tried to free herself from the man's grip but failed miserably. The man was now trying to kiss her lips but she kept turning her head sideways to save herself. She somehow managed to stand up and tried to run away but he caught her again within a second.

"Where do you think you're going, kitten!" He said and again attempted to kiss her. His hands were now roaming around her body. She felt so helpless and soon a  few tear drops fell on her cheeks.

YN lost all hopes and accepted defeat when suddenly someone landed a punch on the man's face which made him fall on the floor with a loud thud.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" Professor Kang yelled holding his cheek while still laying on the floor.

"You bastard! I knew you gave female students disgusting offers but I didn't know you could stoop this low!" The other person said. He grabbed professor's Kang's shirt and lended few more punches on his face.

"Are you okay, YN?" He asked leaving the pervert professor and coming towards YN.

YN didn't say anything instead kept crying. When he came near her, she  broke down and hugged him all of a sudden. She held him tightly and sobbed as much as she could wetting his shirt with her tears.

At first he didn't react and just stood there like a statue. But seeing her miserable state he lifted his hand and patted her back gently.

Suddenly the door swung open, again, revealing a sweaty and huffing Jungkook. Opening the door, the first thing he saw was YN hugging Yoongi. For a moment Jungkook felt like his heart was pierced by a spear and then he kneeled down on the floor feeling numb.