Chapter 19

"Now that I've explained everything, will you please talk to me?" Jimin requested Jungkook.

"I don't want to. It all happened because of your stupidity. Get out of my room!" Jungkook shouted at Jimin. Taehyung who was sitting in one corner like a sweet child also got startled.

"Why don't you go talk to YN then, instead of throwing tantrums in front of us!" Jimin shouted back.

"I ain't going in that house. I had a fight this morning with Professor Min," Jungkook replied without looking at him.

They both argued for about ten minutes and finally Jimin won the argument. He and Taehyung almost dragged Jungkook out of his room and took him to Jin's apartment.

"Ah, what are you guys doing here at this hour? Don't you guys have to study?" Jin whined looking at the three boys.

"Jungkook need to talk to YN, please Professor!" Jimin requested with a pouty face.

"I'm allowing this only for her sake, otherwise I'd never let you set foot in my house at this time of the night. Now go, she's in the balcony."

Without wasting a single moment, Jungkook directly went to the balcony to find YN. And as the other two boys had nothing else to do, they raided Jin's fridge for food which made Jin groan in annoyance.

"Um.... can I sit with you?" Jungkook asked from behind YN which made her startled.

"Y-yes!" YN managed to say but she was feeling uncomfortable thinking about last night's event. She wanted to explain everything to him but didn't know how. She wasn't sure if Jungkook felt the same for her.

"About last night...... Jimin and Taehyung made quite a mess. But I wanted to ask if you like Yoongi.... " Jungkook wasn't finished yet when YN cut him off.

"I-thought-it-was-you!" YN said rapidly as she was getting very frustrated.

"What?"

"I mean.... Jimin said you'll find me and..... in the dark....he was wearing your hoodie... I recognized the scent... so I thought.....," YN stopped mid sentence and bit her lip not knowing what else to say. She was now fidgeting, looking at the floor out of nervousness.

"So you thought it was me and.... it was me you wanted to kiss?" Jungkook asked and this time he wasn't nervous. In fact he now had a smirk on his face.

YN widened her eyes and bolted up her head to look at his direction. She never expected him to point the situation out like this, she was embarrassed as hell.

"Um... what I mean is...!"

YN couldn't finish the sentence when suddenly Jungkook pulled her closer to him and smashed his lips onto hers. She was surprised at first but then melted into the sweet kiss.

They both were lost into another world and no one wanted to let go. But before things could escalate further, they managed to pull away and looked away from each other, blushing like hell. This kiss and all the feelings, everything were new for them.

"You ate more than me, so it's mine."

"I took them out first, so technically it's mine."

The two love birds now came out of the balcony only to find Jimin and Taehyung fighting over the last piece of dumpling. Jin was pulling at his hair being frustrated at their behavior.

"Yah, take these two and get out of my house. I can't take this anymore," Jin ordered Jungkook. "But why do you look so red? Do you have a fever or something?" Jin asked looking at the flustered face of Jungkook.

Before he could say anything, the door suddenly opened, reveling Namjoon and Hoseok.

"Oh, you guys are here too!" Namjoon asked looking at Jungkook. "What's with these two?" He asked again looking towards the couch where Jimin and Taehyung were now strangling each other's throat.

"I've had enough of this!" Jin shouted and walking towards the center table he picked up the last dumpling and gobbled it up whole. The fighting duo now screamed in frustration.

"Actually hyung, we came here to meet Professor Min. He's not picking up his phone but he was supposed to give us some important sheets," Namjoon said looking at Jin.

"It's strange! He didn't come home today. I thought he was busy with you guys!" Jin exclaimed in confusion.

Their conversation made Jimin and Taehyung both look towards Jungkook. "I think I may have an idea!" Jimin chimed in, scratching his neck a little bit.

"Do you know where he is?" Namjoon asked Jimin. But without saying anything, Jimin just looked at Jungkook.

"Actually...... we had an argument this morning, quite heated argument," Jungkook replied.

"Is it because of last night's incident? Jungkook, it wasn't his fault. It was me who......" YN mumbled the last part and hung her head low out of embarrassment.

The elder ones, who didn't know anything about the incident, kept staring at her out of confusion.

"What incident?" Jin asked.

"It's just something stupid, don't worry. I'll apologize to him when he comes back," Jungkook replied in a low tone as he regretted his actions towards his professor.

Then suddenly the door flew open revealing Yoongi. "I don't need any apology. Now the game is on, let's see who wins."