Chapter 18

The three confused boys looked at each other for a second not knowing what exactly was happening. They stood there looking like a statue until Jungkook decided to break the silence.

He went ahead to open the door while Jimin turned on the light. But the scenery he saw in front of him, hit him like a lightning bolt. He froze for a moment.

"YN!!" Is the only word that came out of his mouth.

Hearing the very much familiar voice, YN pulled away from the kiss only to find Yoongi standing in front of her. Her eyes now widened as big as a tennis ball.

"Yoongi-ssi?" YN mumbled under her breath as she covered her mouth with her hands. Never in her wildest dream she imagined this to happen. Yoongi looked at her with a straight face not showing any emotion but his cheeks were red as a tomato.

Her eyes drifted towards the figure standing in front of the door. She wanted to call out his name but nothing came out of her mouth.

"I think there's a misunderstanding, we were suppo...." Jimin tried to explain but Jungkook pushed him aside and walked away from that place in a hurry. Jimin ran behind him to explain his mistake.

"Who pushed me inside?" Yoongi asked as he came out of the cabin and glared at Taehyung.

"Um.... we t-thought you were Jungkook..... a-and why are you wearing his hoodie? It's his... Isn't it?" Taehyung tried to explain.

"He spilled coke on my shirt and that's why he lent me his extra hoodie. But that's not the real question here. Even if it was Jungkook, you don't have any right to play this kind of prank," Yoongi said in an intimidating tone.

Taehyung looked at the ground out of guilt and not getting any reply from him, Yoongi looked behind to check at YN. She was now sitting on the floor hugging her legs, crying her heart out.

"Hey, are you okay? It's just a... " Yoongi tried to say but was cut off in the middle.

"I'm really sorry. I-I... thought it was Jungkook," YN replied and kept on sobbing.

Yoongi didn't want to feel like this but he felt hurt hearing her say Jungkook's name. Maybe he wanted her to kiss him willfully!

~Time skip~

"Ah Jungkooka... please give me a chance to explain. Can you stop for a moment?" Jimin whined as he chased Jungkook around the campus.

After last night's incident, Jungkook didn't talk to anyone. He didn't give Jimin a chance to explain and tried to run away from them. Even now he was walking at a bigger pace to avoid Jimin.

Today they had a psychology class with Professor Yoongi. Jungkook sat on the front seat and through the whole class he glared at Yoongi not paying attention to his lectures.

Finally at the end of the class when he was about to exit the classroom, the Professor stopped him and dragged him to his office.

"Why were you glaring at me? What did I do wrong?" Yoongi asked, keeping a straight face.

"Haha," Jungkook left a sarcastic chuckle. "Did you already forget what happened last night? How shameful you are," Jungkook spat forgetting the fact that he was talking to a professor.

"So what? Are you two dating! No! Then why are you blaming me? It was her who kis..." Yoongi wasn't finished talking when suddenly Jungkook grabbed his shirt's collar.

"Don't you dare come near her again! Or I will....!"

"You'll do what, ha? She's not your property," Yoongi spat back, yanking Jungkook's hands away.

Actually it was not Yoongi's intention to argue with Jungkook. But Jungkook's unruly behavior made him do so. He knew the fact that YN and Jungkook liked each other, he didn't want to get in between them but somehow things turned out to be like this. Now he wanted to fight for YN.

"Then let's see who wins!" Jungkook spat and walked away from his teacher's office.