Chapter 23

"General Daechwita! How is it possible?" YN mumbled as she was now sitting on the wet muddy ground, leaning on both her hands.

"Did you think I'd let you go so easily, princess? I came here only for you," Daechwita said as he took a few steps closer to YN. The helpless girl was now crawling on her back to get away from him.

"You murdered the whole Royal family to usurp the throne, now you have everything you ever wanted. Then why did you leave everything behind only to get me!" YN shouted, still trying to crawl which made her look more miserable.

Finally Daechwita came near her and knelt down at her level. Grabbing her small face with his hand, he left a devilish grin.

"What makes you think I left everything behind? I came here to take you back with me." He replied, tightening his grip on her jaw line.

"What? But how.....!!" YN asked, being confused.

"There was a legend that whoever jumped from that cliff, reached to another world. No one actually believed it until you jumped and proved the legend true. We couldn't find your body so I decided to take the risk and came here. Now you see, this hill looks like the same one. We're now going to jump from here and we'll be back to our own world, princess," Daechwita said, keeping his smirk intact.

"Are you insane! What makes you think it'll work? I ain't going anywhere with you, there's nothing left for me in that world." YN yelled at him and yanked his hand away which was grabbing her chin. The grip was so tight that red bruises now formed on her beautiful face.

"Guess what? I ain't asking!" He said standing up and all of a sudden grabbed her arm tightly to drag her towards the cliff. She was trying hard not to move but he kept dragging her somehow. Even the rain was making it difficult for her.

The cliff was now a few meters away when Daechwita stopped for a moment and pulled her up in his embrace.

"How much I yearned to have a taste of these lips! Let me have a taste of them first," he said as he tightened his grip on her waist and started leaning closer to her face.

He was about to get his wish fulfilled when suddenly a punch landed on his side face, making him stumble to the ground.

To her surprise, YN saw a huffing Jungkook standing in front of her and without wasting a second, she hugged him tightly. She was now a crying mess and clasped his now wet shirt tightly as there was no letting go.

"J-Jungkook.....!" Was the only word that came out of her mouth.

"Shh.... It's okay. I'm here now, no one can hurt you baby girl!" Jungkook cooed on her ear as he caressed her back softly.

Meanwhile, General Daechwita stood up from the ground and wiped the blood that was coming out from the corner of his lips.

"Well well, who we have here! The hero who saves the day. But that's not gonna happen, kid!" Daechwita mocked the younger male standing in front of him.

"Who are you calling kid? Weren't you satisfied with the punch? Then let's give you another one." With that said, Jungkook pushed YN aside carefully and jumped on his rival.

At that moment, Jimin came running towards them and stopped on his tracks, seeing the two male fighting. Jungkook was a sporty type of guy so he ran ahead, leaving Jimin behind.

Now Jimin was quite shocked to see the male's face, which looked exactly like Yoongi, except the huge scar. He didn't know anything about all these time travel shit, neither did he know that YN was really a princess.

However, the fight between the two raged males was getting more and more hectic. Daechwita sure looked like Yoongi but he was ten times stronger. If Jungkook landed one punch, Daechwita landed three punches. Well, what to expect from an army general!!

If Jimin went in between them, he was sure to be crushed like a peanut. So he just stood there, hugging a sobbing YN.

Daechwita was getting harder for Jungkook to handle and soon both of them reached near the cliff while fighting. The two spectators could already foresee what was about to happen and they ran towards the fighting duo to prevent it from happening.

But alas! Before Jimin and YN could reach them, the fighting duo fell off the cliff. Only the loud scream of a female voice echoed through the mountains.

(Behind story: The next day of the picnic, Jungkook and Yoongi had an argument in Yoongi's office. Later that day when Yoongi was coming home, he got kidnapped by general Daechwita.

Actually general Daechwita came to this world a few days after YN when he couldn't find YN's body in his world. How? It's described above I guess.

He also came from the past so he didn't know anything about this world but he managed to get himself familiar with the way of this world. Coincidentally he found YN and when he did, he stalked her. He also found out about Yoongi who looked exactly like him, except the scar(which he hid under makeup). He wandered around the campus a lot but nobody suspected anything as everyone thought he was professor Yoongi. Then finally figuring out everything he made a move and kidnapped Yoongi)