Chapter 24

"Nooooo..... Jungkook!! Why.... Why this always happens to me. Everyone I've ever loved was taken away from me.... Now it's you...... I can't lose you too.... Please come back Jungkook... I love you......please!"

YN was now lying on the stony edge of the cliff and wailing her heart out. When they fell, she ran behind them and was about to jump off the cliff too but Jimin managed to get a hold of her. Which made her fall flat on the cold, wet ground. Jimin was exhausted from all the hustle and he was lying behind YN, holding one of her legs tightly, so that she couldn't jump off.

When she was about to lose all hope and was sure that nothing was left for her anymore, suddenly she heard a voice, coming from a distance.

"Someone care to help!..... I'm hanging on my life here!"

Both YN and Jimin jumped up from their position and looked down from the edge of the cliff only to find Jungkook hanging on a branch, a few feet below.

~Time skip~

"So how are you feeling now, hyung?" Taehyung asked as he made Jin sit on the couch. Jin and Yoongi, both were discharged today from the hospital. Now all eight of them gathered at Jin's apartment.

"I'm fine but look at Yoongi, I think his back is aching," Jin said pointing towards Yoongi, who was sitting opposite to him.

"No I'm fine," Yoongi replied, leaning on the couch comfortably.

"So no one cares about me, ha! Look at my handsome face, so many cuts. Can't you at least leave a seat for me?" Jungkook whined, standing behind the couch as he was the only one who didn't get a seat.

"Ah YN, can I talk to you for a moment?" Yoongi asked looking at YN and completely ignored the whining Jungkook.

"No, you can't. If you want to talk then talk here, in front of us." Jungkook said all of a sudden with a straight face.

"For the last time Jungkook, whatever happened in those two days, it wasn't me. It was that General Sushita or whatever who was impersonating me. And I'll never forget how you punched me that day, don't even think about passing psychology this semester." Yoongi retorted being angry which made Jungkook widen his eyes.

"Wait wait, guys. Don't you think you guys have something to explain?" Namjoon said as he stood up crossing his arms in front of him.

"Yeah, hyung is right. So YN is a princess and she jumped through time! Whoa, what an interesting matter and you guys didn't even tell us!" Taehyung said to which Hoseok and Jimin also nodded in agreement.

"It's not like you would've believed anyway," Jungkook scoffed looking at the ceiling.

"I did tell you guys, but you thought I was crazy," YN replied shyly and scratched her neck a bit.

There was bickering and laughing for quite a while. Everyone was enjoying the happy moment when Yoongi decided to confess his feelings.

"So I was trying to say that.... " Everyone became quiet and looked at Yoongi. "I really like you YN, I won't deny that. But I'd never force my feelings on anyone, not even on you. I heard what Daechwita did to you but remember that I would never try anything like that. You can think of me as an older brother and tell me anything." Yoongi finally finished with a soft smile though his heart ached a bit.

From then on, everything fell into its place. Daechwita's body was found at the bottom of the hill, which only meant that his theory was wrong. You can travel to the future, but can't go back or the theory was right but he chose the wrong cliff. Who knows, right?

And as for Minji, she still believed that it was Professor Yoongi whom she helped. She was dreaming about getting a good mark on psychology but to her horror, she failed miserably in the next semester.

Well, Yoongi wasn't going to let her go that easily, so he made a pact with other teachers and guess what? She failed in a few other subjects too.