Chapter 17

"Jungkook, kiss YN!" Jimin shouted.

Both Jungkook and YN's eyes widened in shock. Yoongi just sat there with a straight face while others started laughing hysterically. They were having their share of fun but YN and Jungkook were getting redder by each passing second.

"We don't have all day now....... do we? Do it quickly!" Jimin said and patted the young one's shoulder.

"Ah hyung! Don't you think it's too much?" Jungkook whined.

"Yeah, it's Jungkook's dare. Why are you involving YN?" Yoongi said all of a sudden.

"A dare is dare.... no more questions. Jungkook, do it!" Jimin pushed Jungkook further. YN sat there like a nervous wreck and kept on biting her lower lip out of frustration.

Jungkook thought for a moment and then suddenly stood up to go near her. He knelt down at her level and cupped her cheeks with his hands. Before taking the drastic step, he stared at her eyes for a whole minute.

Taehyung even took out his phone to take a video but soon got impatient as the younger one wasn't doing anything.

"Yah, are you gonna do it or not?" Taehyung asked, getting excited and annoyed at the same time.

They were about to lose hope when suddenly Jungkook leaned on her and pecked her cheeks.

"You call that a kiss? Kiss her lips you punk!" Seokjin shouted, widening his eyes.

"I was told to kiss her. No one mentioned where to," Jungkook replied with a smirk.

"Well played, Jungkook. You never cease to amaze us." Jimin said accepting defeat, pressing his lips in a thin line. Everyone was quite disappointed, well except Yoongi.

While the male were busy bickering, YN was now a blushing mess. Her cheeks were heating up and she imagined how would it feel if he kissed her lips instead of her cheek!

However, they kept on playing the game and from time to time loud screams could be heard. They fought each other, teased each other and what not. Time went by in the blink of an eye.

"Our plan didn't succeed, we have to do something else." Jimin whispered to Taehyung as he was cooking up another mischievous idea in his mind.

"There's no time to do anything else. It's already dark, we've to leave soon," Taehyung whispered back.

"Oh don't worry, I know exactly what to do," Jimin said with a smirk and wiggled his eyebrows at Taehyung.

Now everyone was busy collecting their stuff. It was quite dark in that place and the moon was the only light. A couple of them went to the washroom to respond to the call of nature.

"Hey YN, I've to show you something. Come with me please." Jimin took her with him to a very small cabin which was already stuffed with some old boating materials. It was quite suffocating to stay there.

"We're playing a game so stay here for a moment, okay? Jungkook is supposed to find you and don't make any sound," Jimin instructed, to which YN nodded like an innocent child.

Jimin closed the door and turned off the light from outside, leaving YN alone in the dark.

"Where's YN? What are we supposed to do?" Taehyung asked in a low tone as he and Jimin were now standing behind a bush and looking at the cabin door.

"Shh, don't talk. Jungkook is in the toilet. He's supposed to pass this door and when he does, we'll push him inside. Guess who's inside?" Jimin explained with a mischievous grin.

"YN?" Taehyung said, covering his mouth with his hands in surprise and then smiled afterwards.

A few moments later they saw a figure in black hoodie coming that way. Jungkook was wearing black so they figured it was him because they couldn't see properly in the dark.

When the figure was about to pass the door, they both attacked him and pushed him inside in a violent manner.

~YN's P.O.V~

I was standing quietly in the dark room as Jimin instructed. I guessed they were playing hide and seek and Jungkook was the one to find everyone.

The room was tiny and I felt quite uneasy to stand there. I was losing my patience when suddenly the door was opened and someone was pushed inside and that person bumped into me. Actually there was not enough space for two people.

I couldn't see the person in the dark but I could tell it was Jungkook from the sweet fragrance coming out from his clothes. Our bodies were pressed against each other and I could feel his breath on my face. My body heat was rising up thinking about the moment when he kissed my cheek earlier.

At that moment all I could think about was that kiss and I felt the sudden urge to kiss his cherry lips. I imagined Jungkook in my head and without thinking properly I smashed my lips onto the lips of the figure, pressing against me.

~Author's P.O.V~

"What do you think is happening inside?" Jimin asked Taehyung as both of them were now pressing their ears against the door and trying to hear something.

"I can't hear anything. They aren't talking," Taehyung whispered.

"What are you guys doing here?" A voice asked out of nowhere making the two boys jump out in shock.

"Jungkook!!!! If you're here then who's inside?" Jimin asked with horror in his eyes.

Jungkook just looked at them with a confused face as he had no idea what they were up to.