Chapter 3

After having a thorough discussion, they finally decided to take the girl to their dorm and keep her in Jungkook's room as he had no roommates.

"Okay, YN! We're taking you with us for now. Let's go," Jungkook said.

"What makes you think I'll go with you! I don't trust any of you!" YN said confusing the boys.

"Seriously!! We're the ones trying to help you and you don't trust us! Didn't you just say you don't have any relatives or any place to live? Do whatever you want! I don't care anymore!" Jungkook exclaimed being annoyed as hell.

YN thought for a moment and couldn't find any other options. She was in an unfamiliar place and by far, these four guys were the only ones she knew. Where would she go alone! So she decided to trust those guys.

"I'm sorry! I'd really appreciate your help," she said looking at them.

"But I think she needs to change her clothes first. We can't get her into the dorm in a girl's attire!" Hoseok suggested, looking at the other three boys.

They all nodded at the suggestion and Taehyung ran to the car to get one of their clothes. Coming back to the emergency room he handed over the clothes to YN.

"Change into this pant and the hoodie. Your dress kind of attracts a lot of attention," Taehyung said.

"I'm not wearing these clothes! How can a woman wear this! It's disgraceful!" YN refused as she wasn't used to the modern clothes. In her time period, girl's used to wear long dresses which covered their whole body.

"What are you taking about? I think that's what girls wear these days. Girls in our uni would die to have one of our hoodies!" Jimin said with a smirk as he gave her a wink.

'If I'm really into the future then they maybe right. Everything here is so strange! I think I better listen to them' YN thought.

She then took the clothes from Taehyung's hand and followed a nurse to the bathroom. She eyed the nurse for quite a while as the nurse was wearing a skirt which showed her legs.

'Girl's these days are so shameless! Showing their skin like that!' She thought and then went inside to change.

It took quite a while for her to change as she couldn't figure out how to wear the strange clothes. But somehow she managed to wear them and came out. The boys took her outside where they parked the car.

"Get inside, YNssi!" Taehyung said while entering the car.

"What is this thing? Is this your house! It's so small!" YN said while wondering.

"You like to joke a lot right, YN! Haha! Now get inside. It's getting late," Hoseok said as he laughed at her question. They thought she was joking.

When everyone took their seats, Jungkook started the engine and the car started to vibrate.

"Oh my God! It's an earthquake!" YN shouted being panicked while sitting in the middle of Taehyung and Jimin.

Hoseok got startled a little bit at her screaming but the others laughed it off thinking that she was crazy. Soon the car started moving and YN calmed down.

While the car was moving on the busy road, YN kept looking outside the window leaning over Taehyung. She was amazed beyond her imagination seeing all the tall buildings, lights, moving vehicles and everything.

"Do you want to change seats?" Taehyung asked feeling uncomfortable.

YN nodded enthusiastically and changed her seat with Taehyung's. Now she popped her head outside through the window and started admiring the view again.

"Where are the lights coming from? I can't see any fire! And what are these moving on the pathway? And the houses are so high! I've never seen anything like these before! It's amazing!!" She wondered.

"I think she hurt her head and forgot everything," Hoseok whispered to Jungkook.

"Tomorrow, after class, I'm going to the police station to file a report. We have to find her family. She's already giving me a headache," Jungkook whispered back.

#But the clueless boys had no idea that the girl didn't belong to their world and the police would never find her family.