Chapter 9

Min Yoongi was the Psychology professor in Seoul university. As Jin and him both were bachelors, they had decided to share the apartment. While Jin was a very loud and chatty type of person, Yoongi was the total opposite. He was quite and didn't talk much.

He was sleeping peacefully in his room but the noises coming from outside woke him up. He went out only to find out bunch of his students who used to come here often as two of them were Jin's brothers.

Seeing Yoongi, YN froze in her spot. Others greeted him with a bow as he was their professor. Then suddenly YN ran to him and grabbed his collar in a violent manner.

"You! You killed my father, my brothers, my whole family! I'll kill you!" YN shouted as she shook him while grabbing his shirt's collar. Again, the rest of the men got startled.

"YN leave him! Let him go! Listen to me!!" Jungkook shouted while trying to pull her away from Yoongi. But she was stubborn.

"He destroyed everything, Jungkook! I can't bear to see him anymore! He deserves to die!" YN exclaimed while sobbing.

Jungkook somehow managed to pull her off from Yoongi and locked her in his arms so that she couldn't attack Yoongi again.

"Are you sure she is mentally healthy? First she called me her father and now she's saying, Yoongi killed her father. So in short, she's saying that Yoongi killed me! But I'm standing right here!" Jin said with a sarcastic tone.

Jin's sarcasm now made the atmosphere a little bit at ease. But YN kept crying and Yoongi was still shocked. Who would expect to get accused of murder just after waking up!

"Hyung, can you guys go out please! I'd like to talk to the professors," Jungkook requested looking at Namjoon.

"But Jungkook...... !" Namjoon started but got cut off.

"Please hyung! Don't ask anything for now. I'll explain later." Jungkook added.

Namjoon nodded at Jungkook and exited the apartment followed by other three. Now only Jungkook, Jin, Yoongi and YN was present. They all sat on the couch facing one another.

"What I'm about to say may seem unbelievable, but you have to believe me!" Jungkook started.

"Can you stop looking at me like that! I didn't kill anyone!" Yoongi said while looking at YN. She was giving him death glares with her red watery eyes.

"Now listen please! So I was saying that.....!" Jungkook explained the story from the scratch. How he found YN, her behavior, how she lived in the boys dorm and lastly the mystery of her existence.

"Hahaha! So you're telling me she jumped through time and came here! And she's the famous king RJ's daughter, Princess YN? You're not fooling anyone today, kid!" Jin said with his typical windshield wiper laugh, holding his stomach.

"I don't remember much about history but the story was nice! So are you writing a fiction, Jungkook?" Yoongi asked raising his eyebrows.

"I'm not finished yet, sir! Here, look at this photo!" Jungkook said handing over his phone to them.

"Oh I know what's this! It's the King's family portrait. Too bad his face is smudged!" Jin exclaimed looking at the picture. But suddenly his eyes widened.

"Wait! The P-Princess....! And General D-Daechwita!" Jin said again and looked at both YN and Yoongi with wide eyed. Then he added,"I have been living with Yoongi for two years now! Why didn't I notice it before!"

"So this guy is General Daechwita right! He looks a lot like me but he had a big scar. Are you sure this kid is not fooling us? He may have photoshopped it!" Yoongi said leaning on the couch.

"No, he's not! This picture is present at the museum. I have seen it several times but never realized it!" Jin explained with wide eyes.

"So what if we look alike! Does this make any sense!" Yoongi said.

"Yeah you're right! It's just a coincidence, Jungkook!" Jin concluded.

"No it's not. I have proof!" With that said, Jungkook took something out from his pocket. "It's a real diamond. I got it checked by the jeweller. There's more of these on the dress that YN was wearing that day! I'm not a fool professor! I only believed because of this proof!"

Now Jin and Yoongi both were thunderstruck. They had nothing to do but to believe, although it sounded bullshit.

"So if she's really the princess and she's calling me her father, then I look like King RJ! Wow! Didn't I say the king was rumoured to be handsome! Because he looked like me, hahaha!" Jin said with a big laugh. *windshield wiper laugh*

"Ah, stop laughing! Or I'll really kill you!" Yoongi scoffed being annoyed.

Now the word "kill" triggered YN and again she attacked the innocent professor!