Chapter 7

YN felt very awkward when the girls started checking her out as if she was a show piece on sale.

"Is that Jungkook's hoodie you're wearing!" One girl asked pulling the hoodie with her fingers.

"What's your relationship with him? Are you two dating?" Asked another one.

"Haha! I don't think so. She looks like a total charity case. Look at her hair! Not to mention, her clothing style is horrible!" Said the girl who sat beside her with a smirk.

"I wonder what they see in her! Let's check her social media. So, what's your Facebook account?" Asked the first one that pulled her hoodie.

"Fa-facebook! I-I don't know!" YN mumbled being embarrassed.

"So you don't want to tell us, ha! Who do you think you are! Arrogant bitch! Whoa, aren't you wearing a bra! Girls look!" Said the girl sitting beside her as she stared at her chest. Others also did the same.

One of them came forward and touched YN's chest to check. YN pushed her hand away and tried to step back but failed. Her eyes were now glistening with tears.

"This girl is so disgusting! Ew! Wandering around with the cute boys without wearing a bra! Shame!" The same girl who touched her scoffed.

Hearing her, others started laughing. Some other students eating in the cafe also glanced at the group of girls and wondered what was happening! This made YN turn red in embarrassment.

"What the hell! What are you all doing here?" Asked Jungkook.

"Um, Kook! We were just talking to your friend here!" A girl replied with a wide smile.

Jungkook glanced at YN and saw tears in her eyes. She was looking at him with pleading eyes which broke his heart into pieces.

"If you were only talking then why's she crying! You all are gonna pay for this!" Jungkook spat at the group of girls and dragged YN out of the cafe, holding her hand.

"Let's go back to the dorm now, okay! They can't bully you anymore. Now don't cry!" Jungkook said as he kept walking fast holding her hand.

~In the dorm~

Entering his room he sat her on the bed and gave her water to drink.

"Now tell me, why are you crying? Did they say something mean?" He asked as he sat in front of her.

"They insulted me about my attire and everything. And Jungkook, what's a bra?" She asked while sobbing.

Her question made Jungkook turn red and his eyes widened. His eyes drifted to her chest and realizing the situation he turned his head to look at somewhere else!

"Um......ah....its! It's you know...," he mumbled but couldn't form a complete sentence. "It's a kind of corset that girls wear to.....to uh...," he stuttered again.

This time YN understood. She knew what a corset was and realizing her stupid question she lowered her gaze out of embarrassment. Now both of them were a blushing mess.

"Um, I think I should buy you some clothes. You take rest, I'll be back," with that said he went out of his room.

 ~Time skip~  

About two hours later, Taehyung and Jimin were wandering around the campus thinking why Jungkook missed the last two classes. Suddenly their eyes fell on the figure walking hurriedly with a few shopping bags in his hands.

"Hey, Kook! Wait up." The two ran towards him.

"Why didn't you come to class? And where's YN?" Taehyung inquired.

He was about to answer when Jimin snatched one of the bags from his hand and looked inside.

"Ow! Look what we got here! Ladies undergarments! Are these for YN!" Jimin asked wiggling his eyebrows. Again the youngest turned red in embarrassment.

"Give it back! Yeah, it's for her. So what! S-she needs clothes to wear. How long is she gonna wear mine!" Jungkook scoffed being perplexed and started walking again.

The other two mischievous boys kept on teasing the youngest one through their way to the dorm. But entering the room, they met with a surprise!

"Care to explain? What a girl is doing inside a boys dorm!" Namjoon asked making the three of them shocked.

"What are you doing here, hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"I had something to discuss with Kook. But that's not the question. How long has she been here?" Namjoon asked again.

They looked at each other's direction and finding no other options, they told him everything.

"All of this happened and you guys didn't care to tell me? She can't stay here! It's against the rules," Namjoon said firmly.

"But hyung, she has no where else to go!" Jungkook pleaded. Taehyung also started throwing a tantrum which made Namjoon a little soft.

"Okay! I won't report it to the authority. But she can't stay here. Tomorrow, let's go to Seokjin hyung's apartment. He may find a solution," Namjoon suggested.

"But can't she stay here? She's not causing any problem!" Jungkook pleaded again.

"No means no! If anyone finds out about this, you'll be expelled. So just listen to what I say!" Said Namjoon and exited the room.