Chapter Two-

"See you in science" Liam said as we went our separate ways.

I hugged my books to my chest and wondered the school halls, English was my most boring subject.

"Ah, miss Steal, nice of you to finally join us" Mrs Jones said tapping her false nails on the desk.

"okay" i said, i don't apologize a lot.

I sat down and got out my books, yawning through the class.

"Is there something you'd like to add to the class?" Mrs Jones shouted, whenever a teacher would say this you almost always then started to pay attention, but i sighed in relief as did 99% of the class when we realized it wasn't us.

"Styles!" She yelled causing a brown curly haired boy to stop staring at me but then turn his head to the teacher.

wait, he was staring at me?

I looked next to me and saw a slutty cheerleader shining her teeth at me falsely then as she looked to the front she rolled her eyes causing me to laugh at myself that i thought he would even take a glance at me.

"Nope" He said causing my eyes to widen, how could he even talk like that to Mrs Jones, i mean its Mrs Jones.

The scariest English teacher, no, scratch that, the scariest teacher in the world.

"Oh, so you're a smart arse are you?" She asked and he sat back smiling.

"Well, you see Mrs Jones, i would be more interested in your classes if you made them more interesting?" he said and gasps escaped peoples mouths.

"This is a lecture Harry, no some circus, not some bar you can go around and pick girls up at" She shouted causing me to smile a bit at her great comeback.

Harry's head suddenly turned to me and i quit smiling. "Shame" He said with a side smile. I looked around and saw everyone's heads in their arms in tiredness, maybe some hangovers?

I looked down then toward Mrs Jones.

"You and you get out my class!" She yelled and i then noticed her pointing to me and Harry.

"Me?" i asked and she folded her arms.

"You clearly are communicating with this foolish boy so you can leave too!" She yelled.

"But i didnt do anything wrong.." I started but she held up her finger.

"I dont want to hear it!" She yelled and i grumbled whilst shoving my books in my bag and storming out the room.

Did i mention i now hate Harry Styles.

"Great" i mumbled walking down the corridor.

"Isn't it just?" He said and jumped, not noticing him next to me.

"Oh did i forget to thank you, for getting me kicked out for nothing!" I yelled as i stopped and turned to him.

"Oh come on, you didnt want to be in there, no one does, i hear people practically groaning wishing they were you right now, wishing they'd be getting kicked out" He laughed causing my palms to sweat.

"Get away from me" i said as i started to walk.

"No one just tells me to 'get away' from them" He said grabbing my arm.

"Ouch!" i yelped and he threw his arm back in shock. "Oh come on, i didn't grab you that hard...did i?"

"No, its not that its, just, its nothing" I said walking away from him.

Harry-

And i remember it hurt, seeing her hurt.

Her walking away from me, it hurt.

I don't know why i felt this way about this stranger, this new girl.

intriguing girl.

Alexis-

I sighed as i got out the library and into Science.

"You look moody" Liam commented. "I look annoyed" I said and he nodded.

"Why?" He asked.

"Two words" I began and Liams head nodded for this information.

"Harry Styles"