Chapter Twenty Six-

"Get off me" I cried, running upstairs to my room i locked the door and cried in the corner of the room.

Why am i crying, why am i so bothered.

Oh shit, you've fallen hard, haven't you?

I sat there, running my shaky hands through my hair, all i could think about was blades.

NO! I yelled at myself, He's not worth the scars on your skin, he told me that himself, no one is! Be strong Alexis. Be strong.

I ran into bed and cried myself to sleep.

The morning soon came around and when i unlocked and opened the door it was dead silent.

I walked downstairs to Liam cooking breakfast, Niall sat at the table and him.

"Morning Niall and Liam" I immaturely said causing Harry to look down. "Baby im so sorry about last night" He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Alexis please, i beg you, please i'm so sorry!" He pleaded, he got up and touched my arm, i pulled away.

"Sorry you got caught?" I asked causing him to frown. Niall gasped and Liam held his hand.

"What did you do Harry?" Niall asked causing Harry to shake his head, "I haven't done anything?" He defended.

"You stunk of girls perfume last night Harry, don't fucking lie, just don't!" I yelled, "Why, why drag this all out? Just admit it!" I shouted causing Harry's jaw to drop. "I wouldn't fucking do that to you Alexis! Why would is spend so much time protecting you, to just go out and hurt you myself?!" He yelled causing the tears to pound down my cheeks.

"What, was i not good enough in bed for you, was i not all you thought i'd be so is this your way of kicking me out, fuck, i nearly relapsed last night Harry, i cried myself to sleep for you!" I yelled in his face, causing him to go pale.

"Alexis no, please don't say that, baby no one is worth the scars on your body!" He cried, "You have to believe me, i didn't cheat on you" He cried and cried,

"I was meeting my..." He started.

"Sister" Someone finished for him, when i looked up through blurry eyes i saw a beautiful girl stood at the kitchen doorway, "Im Gemma" She said causing me to feel the biggest idiot, i swear if someone handed me a gun i would of shot myself to save the embarrassment.

"Oh god" I whispered. "Hey, it's okay" Harry whispered holding me tightly, "Im so sorry" I mumbled through tears, "Harry don't say it's okay, i just accused you of cheating on me, i know you wouldn't, you do protect me and i know that" I said causing him to hug me tighter, "Baby i could never cheat on you, and of course i wouldn't replace you, you're amazing in bed, i told you, you're the best i've had" He whispered causing me to laugh.

"Im sorry" I said again causing him to kiss my lips, "Shut up" He smiled.

"Sorry" I said to Gemma, "Im..." I started, "You're Alexis" She giggled, "When me and Harry went out last night he wouldn't stop talking about how amazing you are and that he thinks he loves.." Gemma started.

"Okay Gemma!" Harry yelled hugging her, "What are you doing here?" Harry asked causing her to hand him his jacket, "You left it in my car" She said, he thanked her and she left.

I grabbed Harry's hand and took him upstairs, "What are we doing?" He asked.

"I want to show you how sorry i am" I said throwing him onto my bed.

We were both in pants and covered in sweat twenty minutes later.

"You're amazing" He whispered, "Harry im.." I started.

"If you say the word sorry one more time, i may have to shoot you" Harry said causing me to laugh, "But i am, if you accused me of cheating i would of walked out in anger" I said and he shook his head, " I like you too much, figured i may as well stick around" He smiled causing me to.