Chapter Eighteen-

"What?" Harry asked, shock over taking his features.

"I said i, im ready" I said, this time round i was alot more embarrassed, he wasn't reacting how i would of thought.

"I, i mean, are you sure?" He asked causing me to bite my lip and nod.

"Good" He breathed, attaching his lips to my neck again, sucking harder causing my whole body to burn with a feeling ive never felt.

"H-Harry" I moaned louder.

He wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me upstairs. Kissing the whole way.

"Your room or mine?" He asked and i giggled.

"I dont care" I whispered, he then dropped me on a soft bed, as i looked around, we were in his room.

Smiling to myself because i secretly hoped he'd take us in his room and he did.

He tore off his top and got on top off me, peeling off my tank top.

"Wait" I said causing him to stop and lower my shirt.

"N, no its just, no ones ever, you know, seen me before?" I told him causing him to smile, "I know baby" He whispered, "You have nothing to be ashamed of" He told me, yet again ignighting the fire.

I tore off my top and bra, He unbuckled his jeans and peeled them off, they were tight...

The bulge in his boxers causing me to feel hot. Harry took off my pajama shorts and kissed both my thighs, "So beautiful" He whispered.

"So soft" He mumbled licking my stomach, causing me to wriggle and squeal.

"Come here" I whispered, he did as i said and i attached our lips.

"Are you sure Alexis, i dont want you regretting anything" He said, looking so small and vulnerable, i couldn't go back now, i've gotten this far.

"Im sure" I assured him, he went into his drawer and pulled out a silver wrapper.

"Im just going to make sure you're ready" He whispered causing my eyebrows to furrow, but i just said i was ready?

Suddenly Harry tore off my underwear and a wave of pleasure cut through my body causing me to scream.

"Shh" He giggled, "The boys will hear you and i only want to be the one to hear how i make you feel" He said causing me to smile and nod.

"H,Harry" I cried as his tongue washed over my little ball of nerves, inserting one of his fingers, it was a foreign feeling but it didn't hurt as much as people said it did.

"You're so wet baby" He mumbled, causing me to go quiet. What do i say back? 'thankyou', 'okay', 'nice one' What do i say?

So i stayed quiet, im never one for dirty talk.

"Okay, are you sure?" He asked, again.

"Harry, yes" I said kissing his forehead as he perched himself on top of me.

I felt him at my entrance, my heart beating faster, i stayed still.

"Baby, open your legs a bit more" He grunted, so i obliged.

"Oh god" I moaned as he slid into me. The pain was now entering my body, now i know what people meant. The fact that Harry was pretty big probably didn't help either.

"Does it hurt too much, i can stop" He said, but i saw how painful this was for him to go so slow, so i shook my head.

"Im sorry baby, it'll go soon, just keep your eyes open for me, concentrate on me okay" He said, so i did, i took in his now sweaty forehead, his glittering green eyes, the way his muscles moved as he was going in and out of me.

"Harry!" I moaned as his finger found its way to my ball of nerves.

"This might take away the pain" He grunted again. Suddenly my nails found their way to Harry's back.

The pleasure was ripping through my body. My first orgasm.

"Im gonna, im gonna" I told him, he nodded "Me too baby"

My hands suddenly tore down his back as we both came undone, Harry in the condom of course.

He lied next to me and threw the condom on the floor, i rested my head on his chest.

"Wow" We both breathed out.

"Oh shit, was i that bad?" I asked, lifting my head up.

My heart was beating faster than ever, self consciousness building up.

"Baby, you were amazing, you felt amazing!" He smiled, kissing my forehead, calming me down.

"How was it for you, Alexis?"