Chapter Twelve-

~I listened to Maroon 5 - She will be loved whilst writing this~

Niall-

Seeing Harry so upset, broken, hurt, made me feel the same.

He held onto her body, wiping away her tears, kissing away the frown in-between her eyebrows. Kissing all over her face, just crying.

Begging her to wake up, repeating the word 'sorry' over and over again, telling her its going to be okay.

"Get her on the bed, i didn't take first aid class for no reason!" I told Harry and he nodded as he scooped up her body and laid her down gently on her bed.

I ran into the bathroom and grabbed the green aid box. My hands were shaking as i pulled out the cleaning equipment to stop infection.

"Calm down Niall, it's okay, take your time!" Harry told me causing me to breathe in and out slowly as i nodded at him.

I got out the anti bacterial solution and patted that over her bloody arms and cuts, cleaning them. I then wrapped her arms in clean bandages and smiled at my work.

"She's going to be fine" I told Harry as i shut the case, he was sat on a seat next to her bed and dropped his head in relief as he smiled.

"Niall" He said as i was about to walk out, "Thank you, so much" He said and i nodded my head and left the room.

Alexis-

I opened my eyes, things were a little fuzzy but i soon blinked out the bright lights.

"Hey" A voice said next to me and i jumped. "Sorry i didnt mean to startle you" He said, but there was a mix of emotions in his face and voice.

Anger, sorrow, hurt.

"This has never happened before" I said causing Harry to frown.

"No one has ever been there for me to.." I then looked down at my bandaged arms. "To clean my cuts, no one has ever knocked a door down for me, never sat beside my bed hoping i'd be okay?" I said causing Harrys head to drop.

"No one deserved you, no one" He said. Then his hands turned into fists.

"I thought i was going to lose you, you, you said you'd never do this Alexis, you told me you wouldn't ever hurt yourself again!" He said as he stood up and walked around the room, avoiding the blood stain.

"No, you asked me not to do it again and i asked you why would you care? i never agreed to it Harry!" I told him and he got angry.

"Why would you need to, i mean, seeing you, lying there, fucking hell im such an idiot!" He yelled and punched the door.

I jumped back but got interested.

"Why are you the idiot?" I asked and he huffed. "I did this to you, ive been trying to protect you from an imperfect world but i made you do this!" He yelled pointing to my arms.

"This wasn't your fault Harry" i told him causing him to stare at me. "Yes it was Alex, if i didn't rush you into thinking all i wanted was sex you wouldn't of done this!" He yelled causing me to sigh and run my hands through my hair.

"I did this because of the bad memories, they creep up on me, make me weak, remind me how much of a disappointment i was to my folks, i was useless, stupid, im a broken record Harry, im just going to relapse and relapse until one day i cut to deep, there's no hope for me, im broken, im hurt!" I screamed as i cried into his arms.

"Don't you ever say that again Alex, dammit you are not a broken record and if i can help it you will never relapse again, you hear me, there is hope for everyone, you should be treated like a queen not a slave, so that's how im going to treat you because its what you deserve, your folks don't know what they're missing because you, Alexis, you are so special, so amazing it hurts that you don't see that!" Harry told me causing me to look up at him and smile.

"You mean that?" I asked him, he kissed my forehead and replied "Of course i mean it".

He dipped his head and joined our lips.