Chapter Nineteen-

"It hurt at first, but after the pain, it was, it was like nothing i've felt before, it was amazing for me too" I said causing him to smile, causing his dimples to show, more prominent than ever.

"Im glad" He whispered kissing the top of my head.

"Uh, Alexis?" He asked, causing me to sit up and stare at him.

"Is it, uh, is it something you would want to do again, with me?" He asked, in this moment i've never seen Harry like this before, this vulnerable, scared, frightened, helpless and sensitive.

"Of course Harry, i felt so close to you" I whispered, causing his breathing to slow down, "It's never been that intimate before? It was, great" He said causing me to pick up a pillow and throw it at him.

"Oh, you want to be like that ey?" He said raising a brow.

Considering we were both naked, i felt comfortable and unashamed infront of him as he dived on top of me and started tickling me.

"No Harry!" I yelled, as laughter escaped my mouth, my eyes watering from the tickles.

"Say im great!" He yelled.

"I know i'm great!" I said in between laughs, he then shook his head, "I meant me, say 'Harry is the greatest'!" He said, as i was about to say it the door opened up.

"Harry i..Feckin hell!" I heard Niall shout with laughter.

"Shit!" I yelled running into Harry's on-suite, too embarrassed to come out.

"Get out Niall!" I heard Harry shout. He tried to open the bathroom door, but then sighed when he noticed i'd locked it.

"Baby, he's gone" He said, knocking. I opened it and Harry looked me up and down.

"Why are you covered up?" He asked pouting, I had put Harry's robe on.

"Harry stop" I giggled as he tried to take it off. "I want to cuddle" He said smiling. "What and i need to be naked for that task do i?" I asked and he nodded.

"Fine" I said, untying the rope and dropping the robe.

"You're so perfect" He whispered causing me to run into his bed and hide under his covers, he soon joined.

"Please baby, we can get you through this okay?" He asked after a few minutes silence. I opened my eyes and saw him staring at my wrists.

He started to kiss each cut individually causing me to smile.

"Okay" I whispered with watery eyes. "I'm going to always be here for you, i'll get you through this, trust me" He said, in-between kisses.

"Okay" I mumbled again.

"Good" He said once he'd finished he grabbed my cheeks softly and kissed me passionately.

Then knocks were heard at the door.

"What!" Harry yelled.

"Me and Liam are off to a bar, did you wanna come?" Niall asked, i shook my head, "Maybe another time mate!" Harry yelled back.

"Okay shagbirds!" He yelled back, so i picked up a slipper and threw it at the door.

"What, they've had sex?" I heard Liam ask causing me to snuggle into Harrys warm arm.

Me and Harry fell asleep but woke up hours later when we heard his phone ringing. "What the fuck" Harry sleepily cursed, i looked over at the alarm clock and it said 1:30am

"Its probably just prankers" I yawned.

"It's Niall?" He wondered causing me to sit up, "He's still out?" I asked, he answered the phone and then put it on loud speaker.

"Harry! Harry please help, these men are pinning L.Liam up against the wall calling him a gay boy and saying they're going to kill him, t,they also said something about Alexis?" Niall said really fast.

"What do they look like?" I grabbed Harry's phone, leaving him stood there clueless.

"Leather jackets, bulky, one has brown hair one has black" He said causing me to freeze.

"SHIT!" I screamed.