Chapter Thirteen-

"Im uh, im going to take a bath" i told Harry after we pulled apart, he smiled and nodded.

I walked to my closest, got some pajamas out and started heading to the bathroom. "Hey, before you go, what do you want for tea?" He asked rubbing the back of is neck.

"Soups fine" I told him and he nodded.

After my relaxing, hot, bubble bath i got dressed and headed down stairs.

"Shouldn't we be celebrating?" Niall asked causing me and Harry to frown as we were sat on the sofa watching Vampire Diaries on Netflix.

"Why would be be celebrating?" I asked him causing him to smile widely.

"Well its your fifth week here, i thought we'd be celebrating?" Niall asked and Harry got up and went to the kitchen.

"Its okay Ni" i told him, rubbing his arm, he looked a tad upset that no one else was excited about this.

"we'll celebrate another day" I told him causing him to smile. "Oh, Liams coming round tonight" Niall said causing my smile to widen. "Oh, is it getting serious?" I asked him and he shied away causing me to giggle.

"I'll go check on grumpy pants" I whispered to Niall and he nodded.

"Hey" I said walking into the kitchen, "Hi" he sighed back, "uh oh, whats wrong?" I asked dipping my finger in the pan of soup and sucking on it, i hummed in delight at the taste where as Harry stared at me in suprise.

"Are you trying to torture me?" He asked with a laugh and i furrowed my brows. "What are you talking about?" I asked and he waved it off.

"So, what's wrong?" I asked and he shrugged. "Just, Niall is always trying to put a light spin on things, wanting to celebrate you being here? i know you dont want to be" He said causing a pain in my chest to appear. weird.

"Harry, i want to be here" I informed him, you know what? I meant it.

"Well that's a lie otherwise you wouldn't of tried to kill yourself earlier" He said, but you could tell he regretted it straight after.

I stared in shock, my body frozen, how could he say such a thing. Before i knew it, before i could take control of what i was doing, my hand made a tight loud slap across his cheek.

"You fucking bastard!" I yelled running out and up to my room. Ah, my room, the many days spent crying, feeling sorry for myself, nightmares and bad memories.

Someone started to knock on my door so i dealt with it the mature way.

"Come in if your names not Harry"

"Oh come on" I heard him groan. I rolled my eyes and opened the door.

"What" I spat, "Im so sorry, Alexis, if i could take back time i'd..." He started.

"You'd what, go back and wish you never said it? Go back and stop me from cutting, or would you go all the way back and walk a different way home so you would of never even seen me in the alley way, huh?" I asked resulting in a gob smacked Harry, stood there wide eyed and mouth open.

"How can you even say that, of course i wouldn't go all the way back, Alexis, when are you going to start believing me, you're so special, so kind and warm, so loving and beautiful, you just need to see that so you can start trusting other people" He said causing me to laugh and shake my head.

"Whatever" I mumbled causing him to sigh.

"Look, im so so so sorry about saying what i said, i now realize it was totally uncalled for and not funny, i'm like that, that's who i am, i'm a jerk who makes jokes when he's uncomfortable or nervous?" Harry said causing me to frown.

"Why were you nervous?" I asked and he folded his arms and looked next to him, avoiding my eyes.

"Harry, why were you nervous?" I asked him again. He turned his head to me, looked me up and down then walked closer.

"Because you make me nervous" He whispered.

Suddenly my chest warmed up and i kissed his lips, once, maybe twice, okay we made out.

"Well well well" Someone said and we pulled apart with run out shaky breaths.

"Liam!" I shouted in surprise.