Chapter Sixteen-

My eyes fluttered open and i yawned.

Trying to do my daily routine of stretching then going to the bathroom, but i suddenly realized i couldn't as my waist was being held down.

I looked down with fear but then laughed to myself as i saw Harry's arm slung across my stomach.

I rolled my eyes and picked his arm off me, with care not to wake him. Obviously i failed as he whispered "No, don't leave yet"

"i'm going to use the toilet Harry" I laughed and he smiled, his eyes still closed.

I stood up, stretched and did my daily business.

When i came back i popped my head round to try and scare Harry but my mouth dropped open when i saw him on my phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked walking out, arms crossed.

Harry jumped and threw my phone out of surprise causing it to land on the floor. I ran to it and scooped it up looking at what he was on.

He was looking through my messages, which were sent last night? Wait what?

"You've been sending messages on my phone!" I screamed at him, he sighed and ran his hands through his hair, showing off his dimples as he stared at me with guilt.

"No, Harry, that's not fair, you can't do this and look like that too, come on" I told him causing him to look down.

"Look, at first i was checking it to see if anyone was worried about where you were, but" He started.

"Let me guess, no one text me right? No missed calls, no worried people asking where i was?" I asked causing him to nod. "Why Alex?" He asked and i sighed with my phone in hand.

"No one cares, i had no family, no friends, just me" I told him causing him to nod. I looked down at my phone and saw he was texting Liam.

LIAM-

'Alexis, i don't know if you'll even bother reading this, i'm so sorry about what i said earlier, look i was stressed, you know i'd never hurt you like that, text me back.'

'Alex, please, this ignorance is hell, i feel like a prisoner, please, i love you, text me'

So Harry text him back, pretending to be me.

ME-

'Liam, what you said last night, it hurt like hell, tore me, broke me, look maybe its for the best if you don't come back to my place, my new place, im happy here, real happy. If you can't accept that then, lets not bother okay?'

LIAM-

'Alexis what the fuck are you saying? We've been bestfriends for years, don't push me away Alex, please don't do this!'

'Alexis, what about me and Niall hey? What about my happiness? Alexis please, please i love you!'

'I will sort this out, i know Harry has this hold over you, can't you see he's pulling me away from you, Alexis hes manipulative, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALEX!'

I looked from my phone to Harry in pure shock and horror. He wasn't looking at me, but at the ground.

"What have you done" I whispered, tears falling from my raw but dry eyes.

"Alexis, listen to me, im so sorry, i was just typing away and it happened?" He said causing me to shake with anger.

"Oh it just 'happened' oh i guess that's okay then!" I yelled causing him to jump.

"It was for the best! He hurt you!" Harry yelled causing me to jump backwards, from this boy i didn't know anymore.

"Who have you become?" I asked causing him to shake his head. "We used to laugh together, now you're, you've become this jealous, controlling boy" I said to him causing him to shake his head.

"Im protecting you" He defended.

"You're suffocating me Harry"

"I'm stopping you from getting hurt Alex!"

"I, i can't listen to this right now!" I told him walking out the room and downstairs.

All that caught my attention right now was this knife i was holding in my hand, standing in the kitchen.

"ALEX!" Niall yelled running up to me. "Alexis, please, please just drop the knife" He shouted, "It's not worth it, i heard you and Harry talking just now, Alex, he's an alright lad, he's protecting you" Niall was rushing his words but all i was staring at was the knife and my scarred wrist.

Suddenly, Harry ran in, after hearing Niall's shouts and pleads.