Chapter Twenty Five-

!!Two weeks later!!

I finally got rid of that chair and my stitches 'dissolved' so im in the all clear, i no longer feel any pain and me and Harry actually had sex yesterday so i'm now fine.

We were all downstairs around the kitchen table, me, Harry, and Niall.

"Uh Harry?" Niall asked causing us both to look up, "Mhmm?" He mumbled causing me to hit his leg, "Sorry, uh, yeah Niall?" He asked causing Niall to smile, "I was wondering if uh, if Liam could move in, i haven't asked him yet, but i'd like to?" He asked and Harry smiled, "Well it's up to Alexis too, she lives here as well" Harry replied, Niall looked hopeful, "I dont mind, i mean he practically does live here?" I shrugged causing Harry to nod, Niall got off his chair and hugged us both from behind, "I love you, i love you" Niall said squeezing me.

"I lvoe you too Niall" I replied laughing, Niall ran out to get dressed, i ate my toast and started washing up. Harry wrapped his arms around my back and kissed my neck, "Do you think Niall's gonna go out for a bit?" He asked, letting his hand drop from my chest to the bottom of my stomach, i let my head fall back, but then Harry placed his hand in my shorts and under my knickers, "Harry!" I scolded bringing his hand out, i turned around and traced the birds on his collar bones, down to the butterfly.

"What?" He asked kissing my forehead.

"Right im gonna go out" He said causing me stood there clueless. "You just wanted to have sex?" I asked with a laugh, "and now you're going out?" i questioned.

"Yeah, so?" He asked causing me to shrug, "Don't be long" I smiled causing him to nod, "Bye" He said walking out and closing the door.

"Where'd he go?" Niall asked causing me to shrug, "Beats me?" I said finishing the pots.

Was he in a mood with me because i didn't have sex with him? What was his problem?

It was nine A.M when Harry left and now its four P.M, Liams round and ive washed and dressed in my pajamas, we decided on a slumber party and pizza.

"Where's Harry?" I asked them whilst eating my slice, we saved some for him.

"Dunno" They both shrugged causing me to wave it off, "Liam i need to ask you something?" Niall asked causing me to get excited, he's asking him in front of me.

"Whats that?" Liam asked causing Niall to kiss his cheek, "Will you move in with me, here? We can all be room mates" Niall asked causing Liam to scream stand up and bring Niall with him, tey hugged tightly, suddenly my brain went back to Harry.

Where was he?

It hit Nine o'clock and Liam and Niall went back to Liam's to pack his stuff like two hours ago.

Suddenly someone came crashing through the door, i ran out the living room and checked it out, Harry was stumbling through, he sat down on the sofa hanging his head, he was wasted.

"What is this?" I asked him, he plopped his head up with a smile, "There she is" He smiled drunkily, "You didn't call or anything? You said you'd be quick, you were eleven hours Harry!" I yelled causing him to sit there smiling.

"Fuck this im off to bed!" I spat causing him to get up, "Are we" He winked causing me to push him back, "I am, alone!" I yelled and when i turned around i saw Niall and Liams worried faces, "What's wrong?" Niall asked, "Ask piss head over here!" I yelled causing Niall to shake his head.

"Harry no" Niall said causing Harry to laugh, "I'm having fun, fucking hell!" He yelled causing us all to jump, "You're twenty years old Harry, not a sixteen year old kid!" I yelled, suddenly Harry wrapped his arms around me, "Don't be mad at me" he pleaded.

But his words weren't sinking in, because all that did sink in was the smell of another girls perfume lingering off his t-shirt.

My heart dropped.