Chapter Twenty Eight-

Harry's head quickly snapped around and I squeezed my eyes closed, not bearing to see the sight in front of me.

"Baby" Harry whispered stroking my cheek, I opened my eyes and looked into his my eyebrows furrowed, why isn't he scared?

"There's no one there love, are you okay?" He asked and I peered around Harry and saw it was just the doorway and then the hallway, no bloody mess, no Zayn.

"Uh" I said placing my palm on my head, "i. I don't know?" I said causing him to sit me down on the counter top.

"What did you see baby? Who was there?" He asked and I looked down.

"Zayn", I answered causing him to sigh, he started to stroke my thighs and kiss my forehead.

"Alexis that's impossible" Harry answered causing me to now sigh.

"I know I know, we're safe now" I answered looking up at him, but his face looked worried as he looked down.

"Not that" he whispered causing me to furrow my brows, "Harry what are you talking about?" I asked and he walked away from in between my legs.

"He died Alexis, they took him to the hospital and he died through the night of internal bleeding" Harry said causing me to gasp.

"Hey" I said jumping off the counter top, "its okay" I told him causing him to sigh as he sat on the kitchen chair, "I practically murdered him" Harry sighed causing my heart to break.

"No!" I shouted, "you saved me, you were protecting me!" I told him as I sat on his lap, he pressed his head into the crook of my neck.

"You're anything but a murderer Harry, you're not a killer, you're a protector, my protector" I said causing him to look me deep in the eyes.

"You mean that?" He asked causing me to smile.

"One hundred percent" I told him, kissing his lips so they moved in perfect sync.

I made Harry a cup of tea and we layed in bed watching Netflix.

Harry started to laugh at a Joke someone said, I wasn't really paying attention to it.

I felt something come up in my throat, I ran out the bed and into the ensuite bathroom.

I hung my head over the toilet and threw up my lunch.

"Alexis?" Harry's voice called, he knocked on the bathroom door and opened it, I was about to tell him to get out but sick took over, landing in the loo.

"Baby!" Harry yelled running over to me, he held my hair back with one hand and stroked my back with the other.

"You don't need to see this Harry", I said looking away from him.

"In sickness and in health?" He said causing me to shake my head.

"No, no that's only for married couples silly, we're not even a couple" I said and flushed the toilet.

I washed my face, hands and washed my mouth with mouthwash then looked over to an upset Harry.

He looked hurt.

"We're not?", he asked causing me to furrow my brows.

"Well I don't know, you've never asked me or anything? I, I mean we've never spoke about it?" I asked causing him to nod.

"Sometimes Alexis, you dont have to ask eachother out, it just sort of, happens? Well, I'd like to be a couple...with you, I mean I'd like to be known as your boyfriend ?" He said causing me to smile.

"I'd like that too" I said causing his eyes to widen.

"Come here" he whispered and I ran into his arms and pecked his lips.

"I'm going to nip to the store" he whispered, "need anything?"

I shook my head and looked at the time.

7pm

"I'll grab us some tea, see you soon, stay here" he said and I nodded, he kissed my forehead and walked out the bedroom and down stairs.

I sighed and walked down, making myself a cup of coffee, Niall and Liam were in the living room, fully clothed.