Chapter Fifteen-

"Harry why did you have to push him out, literally!" Niall cried, running in, causing us to jump and smile at each other awkwardly.

"Did you hear the way he was talking about Alexis!" Harry yelled causing me to notice his clenched knuckles again.

"You didn't need to push him out the door Harry, he has legs!" Niall yelled, his little face going red as he cried.

"Shut up Niall, he hurt Alex's feelings!" Harry said causing Niall to huff.

"Whatever!" Niall screamed, "Just know, i would never push out one of your 'dates'!" Niall yelled whilst walking out causing me to furrow my brows.

"What did he mean by that?" I asked Harry causing him to huff. "Nothing, he's just mad" Harry said, so i walked over to him and placed my hand in his clenched one, causing it to unclench as he breathed out a breath of annoyed air.

"Calm down" I whispered causing him to nod.

"He just, he just winds me up sometimes, when he gets mad, he cries and that makes me angry" Harry said rubbing my knuckles with his thumb.

"I know when you get mad Harry, you need to control it, okay?" I said and he nodded his head.

"i'm gonna go to bed" I said, mid yawn.

"Okay love" Harry smiled, but he stayed in his place.

"Uhm, bye then?" I said smiling. "Did you mean what you said earlier?" He asked causing me to furrow my brows.

"When you said, i deserve you? Did you mean it?" Harry asked causing my head to shoot to the ground. I looked up at a hopeful Harry and answered honestly.

"Yeah, well i think so, it's only been five weeks" I said causing him to nod his head with the biggest smile on his face.

"Night love" Harry whispered.

"Night Harry" I whispered back, he placed a light kiss on my forehead and closed the door behind him.

I got into my pajamas and turned off the light, resulting in me running to my bed and getting under my covers.

I rolled around in my bed trying to get comfortable, nothing was working though, i was either too hot, or too cold.

Never in-between.

"No, I'm trying to protect her!" I heard a faint shouting coming from the house.

My body stiffened and i stopped breathing to hear more.

"Get off her!" I heard Harry yell.

HARRY.

I ran out my room and into his, i flicked on his light and saw him thrashing around in his bed, sweat dripping off his forehead, his eyes screwed shut and in this moment, i felt so sorry for him. He looked so vulnerable and weak. A Harry i hope to never see again.

I ran up to him and shook his shoulders as hard as i could. "Wake up Harry, wake up!" I kept repeating until his body shot upwards and his eyes opened.

"Alexis?" He asked so weakly.

"Its okay, im here" I said causing him to breathe out a breath of relieved air. "I thought they took you away from me, i couldn't let that happen Alex" He whispered causing me to nod whilst holding onto his shaking hands.

"I know Harry, i know" I said causing him to nod. I tucked a piece of loose hair behind his ear and kissed his cheek.

"Goodnight then" I said and he tightened his grip on my hand.

"Please, please don't leave me" He begged causing my heart to break.

I nodded and turned off the light, then climbed in next to him, my back facing his stomach, he suddenly pulled me in close to him so my back touched his stomach and chest.

"Night Alexis" He whispered in my ear.

"Night Harry" I yawned with a smile.

Ive never had such a great night's sleep.