Chapter Eight-

I lied in bed, not sleeping but not awake. Just laying there.

Liam ended up staying over too, considering it was around twelve anyway.

My body shot up at a bang noise, suddenly Harry telling me he had ghosts popped into my mind.

"shit" i whispered holding the blanket up to my chest, i turned on the lamp next to me and looked around, okay theres nothing there. Nothing to be scared of.

How do i know, ive never seen one. What if it throws the lamp, what if it kills me.

Oh god, oh god, oh god.

Next thing i know i was standing outside Harrys room opening the door.

"Alexis?" He mumbles opening his eyes whilst yawning.

"There was a uh, a noise and i was just uh checking if" Lets face it, 'There was a noise and i wanted to sleep in here so if i died you'd at least die too'

But no, my awkward stuttering had gotten in the way.

"Do you want to stay in here?" Harry asked, his eyes half asleep.

"Uh, no its okay ill just" Then suddenly another bang appeared behind me and i leaped into his bed and practically onto him.

"Its okay" He mumbled, "Its just the house settling?" He said trying to reassure me.

"Harry, houses settling doesnt make that noise" I said and his eyes were closing causing me to feel alone.

"No" i said jabbing his ribs.

"Uhm, ouch" He said sitting up and yawning.

"Oh NIALL!" Liams voice broke through the house. My eyes suddenly growing huge as did Harrys, but of course, he was smirking.

"Who do you reckons tops?" Harry asked causing me to gasp and hit his chest.

"Niall you're so tight" Liam shouted again.

"Guess that answers it" I laughed causing Harry to aswell.

"Liam, yeah, yeah, give it to me!" Niall shouted.

"I can't hear this" I moaned running down the steps but then remembering the ghost so i ran back up and dragged Harry down too.

"Guess i'll make us some tea now im awake, thank you" He said making me roll my eyes.

"Couldn't let you miss your best friend having sex with mine now could i" I said making him roll his eyes.

"You know how i like my tea...interesting but weird?" I said causing a half smile to be rewarded.

"So, how did you sleep?" He asked and i frowned but sipped at my tea.

"Not at all" i said causing him to look down.

"Not because of you, or this situation, just uh, i hardly sleep these days" I said with a smile, it was partially true, i hardly sleep anymore, but the first part i felt guilty for making him look...hurt?

"so" I said with a sigh but another bang appeared causing me to jump and run behind Harry, i put down my drink and clung onto his naked back?

Just then i realized Harry was only in boxer shorts, i took a step back and admired his back muscles, the tattoos running down his arms and his skinny but muscular legs. He was in a way, perfect.

He turned around and my eyes darted to his face.

"Everything okay?" He asked and i was suddenly lost for words, realizing my teeth had sunken into my bottom lip i released them and just nodded with a slight groan?

"Uh, i mean yeah" I said shaking my head.

"What time is it?" Niall asked coming downstairs in just a dressing gown whilst yawning, i picked up my tea held it in both hands and started to sip.

"Its 6 AM mate" Harry replied causing me to smile at him. I'm not ready for eye contact yet, all i can hear are his loud moans and pleas for thrusts.

"Good night was it?" Harry asked causing Niall to nod with a smile.

"sounded it" Harry replied causing me to spit my coffee out.

"What's going on?" Liam asked walking in, in a bath robe tied around his lower half.

"Oh god, nothing" I said walking out, the humiliation too much to bare. I ran up to take a bath and then realized i had no fresh clothes so i slid down my bedroom wall and sighed.

I closed my eyes and rested my head on my knees which i was hugging to my chest.