ENDING.

We were all so happy and I didn't realize how happy you really could be.

How happy a boy could make you, a boy that really does love you and want to protect you.

He makes me forget my past and all the bad things in it.

I haven't even thought about cutting and the only reason I use razors now is to shave.

Liam and Niall got married and adopted, me and Harry were godparents and loved little Jeremy to pieces.

On our year anniversary Harry proposed and we had a beautiful white wedding, Gemma, Niall and Liam were the only Ines at our wedding because they were the only Ines who mattered to us, who we deeply cared about.

On our honey moon we came back to great news, I was pregnant, this baby was going to grow up with so much love in his little life.

He had two great godfather's Liam and Niall, and a beautiful caring godmother, Gemma.

Not forgetting his amazing and protecting parents who loved him more then anything.

"Alexis?" Harry whispered in the middle of the night, "is he awake? Its my turn" I said causing Harry to giggle, "no baby, Junior is fast asleep" he whispered, "oh? What's up?" I asked lying back down and facing this beautiful man, my beautiful man.

"I'm in love with you Alexis Styles" He whispered kissing my lips softly.

"I'm in love with you too Harry Styles", I whispered back, smashing my lips against his.

I hope you all enjoyed it xo