Chapter Six-

"When a captor tries to make his hostage fall in love with him or her" I said looking at him with shock in my eyes.

"Well, some kind of affection toward them?" He said.

"Maybe, guilt? Sympathy?" I said and he looked down.

"Hopefully love?"

I laughed at his theory.

"Why are you laughing Alexis?"

"Its a stupid theory" I replied,

"We'll see" He said.

"We shall" i replied.

"So you're really not going to try to run?" He asked,

"I guess if i have a warm house, food, water, baths and a bed, why do i need to run?" I asked and he smiled.

"Plus this pizza is really good so im not leaving just yet" I added making him laugh.

"Okay im going to go to bed then" I said and he grabbed my hand.

"What happened to our agreement?" He asked with a cocked up brow.

"What agreement?" I asked and he smiled.

"If i told you what the plan was, you would kiss me?" He asked and i frowned.

"Well you see, i told you the plan didnt i? You asked me if i knew what Stockholm Syndrome was and i answered it?" I informed him and he raised his brow again.

"either way, you found out the plan" He said with a smile and i tore my hand away from his grip.

"only if you catch me!" I yelled running away from him and upstairs.

I hid in a room, i turned on the light and noticed this was his bedroom, clothes on the floor, bed made.

I opened his closest and hid in there.

"Oh come on, this isnt fair!" He yelled outside his room.

"You do realize i have ghosts Alexis!" He told me and i screamed. "What!" I shouted running out the closet and into the hallway with him.

"The closet, of course!" He snapped his fingers.

"H-how many are we talking?" I asked and he smiled. "Loads, some even throw shit" He replied.

"Harry, stop" I said causing his face to become serious.

He placed some hair behind my ear and placed both hands on my cheeks.

"I also know no ones ever kissed you before" He whispered before placing his lips onto mine. Kissing passionately.

We pulled away as our breathes started to run out.

"And now you have" He whispered.

A cough making out moment disappear.

"Shit, Niall you scared me" I said causing him to smile.

"HES COMING ROUND" Niall clapped and jumped.

"Who?" Harry asked, running a hand through his curls, i was doing that just moments ago.

"Liam, Liam's coming round" Niall said in a cheery tone causing Harry's face to drop.

"Niall can you get me some uh, bed sheets please?" I asked and he looked at me weirdly, "Please?" i asked and he went along.

"Don't worry" I told Harry,

"I won't say anything" i informed him making him smile.

"I'm just looking out for you, keeping you safe" He said and i nodded.

"Dont worry" i replied. "Here" Niall said handing me some bedsheets.

"Oh yeah uh, thanks" I replied shoving them on Harry and walking away, when i looked back he was smiling.